Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Thanks Duggan! I appreciate the tip so I know that going forward. I definately left a bunch of buds on the stem with the past 2 harvests but still a lot of little buds that I stripped off so won't do that anymore. There is a mix of bigger buds and small budlets in the jars, no boveda packs unless you think I should add them because I stripped off the little budlets....?

Thanks Rad! I took a few pics outside and that was one of them. I like that pic too!

:passitleft:

Hey Ween, no , you are fine bud! The moisture will even out over the next couple weeks in the jars. The big solid buds should be just like the real small ones ...all the same , as far as moisture content goes OK! Just give them some time in the jars ...without opening them . Again, great job Ween.:thumb:...:high-five:

Looking good ween. From the looks of your jars u got a nice haul. I got a little under 4 zips from the biggest carnival I've grow. It looks like u got at least that much!!

Thanks Jgrow! It is Special Kush and it was just over 5 zips. The Carnival I harvested about 5 months ago was 104 grams.

My 2 money maker clones are starting to flower, obviously the same funny looking pistil less flowers.

IMG_20170622_225015.jpg

IMG_20170622_225044.jpg

IMG_20170622_225030.jpg

Lovely harvest indeed Ween. Congrats bru those are some delicious looking buds :passitleft::party:

Shot Bru! :passitleft: will stop over to your garden shortly.

I pulled the trigger on the 4 bag set of bubble hash bags from fresh headies. I have a buddy that grows like 40 plants outside so am gonna have to hit him up for some trim but that won't be for a while.

Have a rockin night!

:theband:

Hey All! My money makers are 21 days since flip. They are due for a drench and the last one was OG. They had an RO since. Here is what I am thinking for a schedule, trans tonight, RO, GE, RO then the cats which will be about + 37. Does that sound good or too late?

Here they are today.

IMG_20170630_211524.jpg

IMG_20170630_211548.jpg

IMG_20170630_211616.jpg

Thanks Rad! Yup I'm going with the OG last night, RO in 4 days then then 2 cats next.

I took 4 money maker clones from the blooming clones prior to flip, keeping this odd pheno going, and 3 of 4 had some crazy roots shooting out of the rapid rooters so all 4 got up canned to #1's. I didn't even use a humidity dome or the plastic bags, just kept the tent humid and sprayed the leaves. This strain takes well to cloning.

Have a great 4th of July and/or Canada day weekend everyone!

Top of the mornin to ya Ween. Man those MM are weird looking eh! No pistils...so strange. I gotta grow that strain. About your schedule and the CD's. No worries with a later than usual CD series OK. Your girls are NOT too far along to worry about being too late with them OK. I like your schedule. I would drop the OG Drench now . Continue with the regular directions but use Wayx10 with Brix sprayings OK. Looking very good Ween. Cheers bud!

Happy Canada Day everyone.....we're old now....150 woot , woot!

Top of the mornin to ya Ween. Man those MM are weird looking eh! No pistils...so strange. I gotta grow that strain. About your schedule and the CD's. No worries with a later than usual CD series OK. Your girls are NOT too far along to worry about being too late with them OK. I like your schedule. I would drop the OG Drench now . Continue with the regular directions but use Wayx10 with Brix sprayings OK. Looking very good Ween. Cheers bud!

Happy Canada Day everyone.....we're old now....150 woot , woot!

Thanks Duggan! A couple things, I went ahead and gave OG the other night instead of trans because I was thinking 37 days may be too late so should I do 1 RO and then the cats, something else or do you want to see them after the RO before reccomendations. The other thing is I have already been using the WA, not every Brix but at least half, I hope that is ok.

I may actually be out of GE.....? That doesn't seem right though since I bought in bulk and have plenty trans left. I'll have to look in my stash.

I hope you're all enjoying a joyous weekend, weather was amazing here today!

Rock on!

Thanks Duggan! A couple things, I went ahead and gave OG the other night instead of trans because I was thinking 37 days may be too late so should I do 1 RO and then the cats, something else or do you want to see them after the RO before reccomendations. The other thing is I have already been using the WA, not every Brix but at least half, I hope that is ok.

I may actually be out of GE.....? That doesn't seem right though since I bought in bulk and have plenty trans left. I'll have to look in my stash.

I hope you're all enjoying a joyous weekend, weather was amazing here today!

Rock on!

Great mornin to ya Ween. yes , continue with your plan to give the two CD's Ok. You are NOT too late...give it after the next RO. About the Wayx10....make it EVERY spray now OK.If you are 'out' of GE ,...get more asap, cuz you will wanna finish with a couple GE Drenches ...helps sweeten up the produce :) have a great Monday my friend!:Namaste::high-five:

I ran out of GE first (weeks ago.) I still haven't run out of anything else except amendment.

I use about twice as much GE as I do transplant - and I do one quarter transplant between the early GE drenches in veg, before the cat drenches, and full strength transplant after the cat drenches. (Not recommending that pattern - just what I do.)

Great mornin to ya Ween. yes , continue with your plan to give the two CD's Ok. You are NOT too late...give it after the next RO. About the Wayx10....make it EVERY spray now OK.If you are 'out' of GE ,...get more asap, cuz you will wanna finish with a couple GE Drenches ...helps sweeten up the produce :) have a great Monday my friend!:Namaste::high-five:

Will do, thanks Duggan! Picked up my stash from storage and have a full quart of GE.

I ran out of GE first (weeks ago.) I still haven't run out of anything else except amendment.

I use about twice as much GE as I do transplant - and I do one quarter transplant between the early GE drenches in veg, before the cat drenches, and full strength transplant after the cat drenches. (Not recommending that pattern - just what I do.)

I had a couple issues that required rescue drenches which require a LOT of trans so ran out of that first.

Dope harvest. That Goliath goes hard

Thanks Born! Hoping the next money maker harvest is better yet!

We should be seeng that harvest real soon :)

I'm gonna push these a little longer if possible with supports since the stems are so thin and weak, the first one that I took pretty early is speedy which is good but my gf wants more night time meds.

Hey Beav! I need to stop by to see your harvest pics! Heading over shortly.

So 3 of 4 money maker clones made it and are in their 1's. been there for 11 days, still some weight to the pots so no water yet.

The bloomers are +32 and got cat #1 last night. I've been on vacation for a couple weeks so have been a little absent, checking on the mag here and there. Had some great times! Had my gf tend on week and a good buddy the 2nd week.

image19665.jpeg

image19663.jpeg

image19664.jpeg

Mornin Ween and friends...that MM is weird I tell ya,,,just weird! Looks yummy though:)

Yup, definately a weird one! The final product is pretty great, buds are solid and tasty. The stems are so damn thin and weak and since I want to push a couple longer, I'm gonna need supports for sure.

For fun, I took out some buds for pics.

Special Kush:

IMG_20170713_140841.jpg

IMG_20170713_140932.jpg

IMG_20170713_140954.jpg

IMG_20170713_141005.jpg

IMG_20170713_141024.jpg

Money maker:

IMG_20170713_141300.jpg

IMG_20170713_141312.jpg

IMG_20170713_141338.jpg

Back