Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Those pipe cleaners work pretty well for tying down a plant and doing some training. Hope you had a blessed day brother :passitleft:

Shot bru! Hope I'm saying that right. I really need to do some better training on these, something like what you got going on Pat. Have a rockin night!

:theband:

Money makers are +46.

IMG_20170724_224304.jpg

IMG_20170724_224255.jpg

IMG_20170724_224216.jpg

IMG_20170724_224131.jpg

IMG_20170724_224117.jpg

IMG_20170724_224059.jpg

Killing it Ween, that is some gorgeous ass colas :passitleft:

Love me some georgeous ass.........colas.

Very gorgeous indeed.

Thanks DS! :passitleft:

Ya Ween , top of the evenin to ya bud!:high-five:..Man i gotta tell ya that plant is the weirdest thing...absolutely NO pistils , so strange...never seen nothin like it. How does she smell up close Ween,..just curious . anyhow she gonna be good eh....i think ..LMAO...Cheers Ween and friends!

The smell is just faint but is a hint of raspberry. The cured buds are the best I've grown so far, solid and sticky. After these two, I have 3 more and then I'm gonna grow something with pistils! :passitleft:

This money maker, when in flower, is all calyx but it seems odd they are developing so early in veg. I don't think she'll like being wanked off or maybe she will but then would not be allowed in the military.

Seeing the single bladed leaves tells me that you took these clones from the mother while flowering. On monster cropped clones it happens. They will just die off if you don't pluck them so might as well toss them on top of a bowl and enjoy them.

play them some Barry White!...lolool...:hookah:...:hookah:

Haha, nice Hook! :rofl:

Seeing the single bladed leaves tells me that you took these clones from the mother while flowering. On monster cropped clones it happens. They will just die off if you don't pluck them so might as well toss them on top of a bowl and enjoy them.

Nailed it, I forgot so had to look back in my notes and I took the clones 9 days post flip. I noticed they looked a little funny but didn't notice the 1 blade leaves. Thanks Nis! I'll pluck em and give em to the boss. :passitleft:

I was going to mention that he might have taken the clones too late but didn't want to sound like a clown if I am wrong.

Hey hey! I resemble that remark. :rofl: :passitleft:

my lady likes a variety so I picked her up some sour diesel from a friend of a friend that grows some really nice weed, smelled it against my 2 latest (money maker and special kush) and mine smells considerably better, love it! :yummy:

Looks like you have pistils only when she foxtails :)

This girl seems pretty special!

Thanks Rad! I already planned on letting her go longer than the last one so hopefully we will see more fox tailing! The rate at which they are swelling is impressive! Each day I look at them, I can see they have grown. I was initially concerned that yield was going to be low but not anymore, I'm thinking 4+ zips per plant which is inline with the last one.

Nis, anyone that may know, I vaguely remember readings someone's journal (was it super groomer?) who clones a couple weeks into flower, I'm wondering if there is anything special I need to do with these clones or am I to proceed as usual?

Have a Rockin day!

:theband:

Back
Top Bottom