Pepper jack
image2829.jpg

image2732.jpg

image2731.jpg

Super lemon haze

image2684.jpg

image2827.jpg

image2828.jpg

Also this leaf below.. To much nute. To little nute? Neither?
image2532.jpg

Things are looking real good alexpad108 hope all is well an good just thought I would drop in from a diferent part of the planet
to say good weed to all on 420 I cant stop for to long as i am sending this from our ashram
jai Jaganatha

your leaf damage photograph is due to low nitrogen during flowering and is natural. you can tell by the edges of the leaf slightly yellowing, I expect the next node up to start yellowing slightly since the leaf was removed.

That leaf tells me you need to cut all those buds off and put them in a bag. Write 'Spimp's' on it and set it by the curb... in about 15 mins. :):):)

:rofl: Looking good Sir Alex. Have some 1 HC FTW KC reps sir. :high-five:

Pepper jack 7 weeks 3 days of flower---- harvested
So.... I had a tester pipe off this pepper jack last night. It was very pleasent indeed. Stoney. Harsh on my throat but hay oh ya can't have it all lol. I think its a 7-8 week strain so it's bang on to the book for harvest but could proves done with one more week if I'm honest but!!!!!! I am totaly sick as f**k of paying £20 for a 8th which is realy a 16th and is mainly leaf. This will dry over the coming week and last me until the super lemon haze is ready :)

Firstly two pre manicured pictures :)

image5039.jpg

image5040.jpg

Now roughly manicured shots. I never do a tight manicure. It will dry from this and be smoked :)

image5044.jpg

image5041.jpg

image5042.jpg

image5045.jpg

image5043.jpg

Back
Top Bottom