Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Hey bc1 thankyou also for your vote :)
It did smoke so well. You get a feel for the 22% thc claimed by greenhouse seeds co

I will be sad to stop growing the strain but I want to try other things.... With good health on my side I will definitely grow slh again some time over the next couple of years

Week 6 day 2 of flower

GROUPY

image1852.jpg

Pepper jack

image2011.jpg

Super lemon haze

image2012.jpg

No not done the clipper test yet guna give her another week before I sample..... After that I'm guna leave her as long as possible to get the stoneyest affects I can. The super Lemmon haze is to much sometimes so would be nice to have a heavy stoner to fall back on. That thermometer u see in the back ground RICO well that's 2ft tall to give u an idea on cola size hahaha oj more like 6" tall lol

Ps.... Thankyou mr RICO n mr squrrly

Hello black cat one :) thankyou sir weed is good here today. Nothing like a pipe after a hard day at work lol

Don Paul hello my friend and thankyou also. Hoping for tasty nugs :) I had a bit of a scare before work...... Whilst tending to my girls I picked a few leaves off the pepper jack..... Rubbed my nose and was greeted by a foisty smell like damp. I crapped it do I have mould? I looked allover her in between buds and thankfully I can't see anything. Hopefully it's just a crappy smelling strain. Il be keeping an eye on her

just make sure you got good air flow at pot level, if you dont have any air around the pots then mold can form on the soil but its mostly beneficial so shouldnt cause problems,

the leaves the only places you will find mold on leaves is if 2 leaves are resting on each other,

Cool but I do have lots of leaves touching on the pj
It grew so very dense and unless I manicured it on the plant whilst growing I'm going to have leaf and bud touching :(

That said though there's nothing visible so fingers crossed.
Maybe it's just a different smell I mean the super Lemmon is unmistakable it's like premium perfume
Maybe the pepper jack is just economy cologne

Hey bud Im pretty sure you aint producing anything economy class!

Hello sir black cat one.......u would change ur opinion if ud smelt it lol. It's done in a week or two anyway then the centre of the Scrog will be removed and the truncated Scrog becomes a "v" proper. Full of super lemon haze..... Bc1 hats some premium shit if uv never sampled it propperly

it could be the strain, ive had some that smell like mold in the past and was just the way they was,

leaves touching sweat, if you pull 2 leaves apart you will see water on both leaves, these will start to rot within a few days, so i always trim any leaves that are resting on top of each other as it only takes days for the leaves to start going moldy

Back
Top Bottom