Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

alex.jpg

look up sub cool super soil or subcool super soil and you should find him, on the utube site. he got lots and lots of vids so you will have to dig through them to find the ones,
its just odd that he gets purple plants that are not purple strains using super soil, so like you say its either something in the soil thats bringing out the colour or the plants used up all thats in the soil and as he is not feeding nutrients then maybe the soil lacks in something towards the end of flower which is making the chlorophyll break down giving us the purple colour.

its just odd that he gets purple plants from none purple strains, all mj plants can and will turn purple given the right conditions, so its possible for any strain to turn purple, cold shock usually does the trick which is why most outdoor growers get purple buds this time of year, but finding a strain that turns purple under normal temps seems a lot harder

Jay..... Hey I'm getting happier further it's growing and I maybe would do it again one day but next timing will be a 2 plant flat Scrog. It's just easier mate.

Spimp... Haha I like it. I was going to put a kayak white water rafting down one side of the v... N post it in ur thread

DonP I will be sure to check it out this afternoon sir

Your tangled mess looks like alot of buds to me sir. :)

Yup I totally agree with Spimp a lot of buds
Sorry I havent been abut for some time its just that there is an awful lot of worry over here
the cyclone didnt seem to hurt to many folks but theres been whole towns submersed in water.
The big worry is our Visas aint come through yet so we are all praying for them to get here before Friday

Miwa hello mate how ya doing?

Bc1 ola friend :) that is definitely a strain for thought I'm doing lots of research on strains for the next grow

Ricorico :) thankyou friend

Jaga you are in my thoughts and I so hope ur visas arrive for u.

i planted the blue mystic and nirvana ice earlier, ill keep my fingers crossed the blue mystic is going to turn blue/purple, if not ill try some purple urkle seeds and see how they do, BID has got some amazing results with his after working with the pheno types,

I know his the colour of his urkle is great. Hopefully ur recent plantee turns out half as colourfull n it will of been a success :)
I will be following closely. Jaga I would say go check the post...... But you better off checking about 3 o'clock this afternoon. That's when mine arrives lol

Day 37 Flower

Getting more n more happy with the super lemon haze the bud to leaf ratio with this strain is again proving excellent. Very few leaf in around buds

image4942.jpg

N here is a gauging pik of slh bud beside a uk 10p piece I picked up whilst on holiday from electric avenue :)

image4939.jpg

Now the pepper jack. This has considerebly less flowering time left than the super lemon haze. Although it looks good at first glance there is a high leaf to bud ratio. And the buds are much smaller than of the slh

image4940.jpg

I think the super lemon will be better than last run looking were I am with it now. But I'm predicting a poor 20g yield from the pepper jack.
Just my early thoughts :)

I wouldnt worry to much Alexpad108 once I grew a fruit spirit and a diesel the diesel had smaller looking buds but were longer and the fruit spirit had massively wide buds but they didnt get so long as the diesel
A bit like sweets they all come with a different flavour strength and size:thumb:
And thank the Lord we just got our Visa notifications so If I have time after seeing the Dr I will truck off to London to pick them up
if not I will get them on Thursday (they have a holiday Wednesday)
Have a brilliant tokersday:love:

Good fine day to you Sir Alex, May the truncated warrior find an abundance of hidden ancient energy stored away in his bounty of treasures. Even though the infamous beast of truncation now lays subdued, he is simply awaitting an opertune moment. These two ancient forces merely hold an uneasy stalemate, tussling daily to win out and master the others ancient secrets.
If the truly truncated one can muster one last push of his iron will, the beast will surely yeild and bless his already hard won treasures. Doubling the size and quality in one last effort to save his wretched skin!

Back
Top Bottom