Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

No problem spimp I seen ur nomination coming for months.
Yes sir the clipper...... The clipper will come in hmmmmm 2 weeks when my buds are big :)

To a man with no buds, Your's are gigantic. :):)

Lol I can't wait to harvest and start again mate.
I'm going to top early next grow also

I predict lots of buds soon for u. And what's this coming through my crystal ball??? Lots of prizes also..... Again lol
Really hope u win spimp. I wana win one day just for the nug jar

Im excited to get another grow going too, and I got 3 plants that are like 18 days old!! :rofl::rofl:
I ave some Sour D seads and I think its a sativa dom. Ive never grown a Sativa and Id like to. :)
Id bet a dime to a dollar you will have a sweet nug jar before you know it! :) You are a very valuable member here sir.
:circle-of-love:

Sour d being sour diesel?
I would get them popped in soil after ur current grow sir. I heard ppl saying how sativa domms are hard to grow and how u need a lot of head room. Well I love growing super Lemmon haze. 70/30 or 80/20% sativa Dom and it is a pleasure to grow. Only thing to remember sativas don't like heavy nutes I go 75% strength max. I'd think of scrog hung if I were u. Last grow they were 16" from pot to bud. This time max of 10" as iv trained longer. I think ud do a grand job with a sativa strongly recomend :)
I wouldn't have the paitance for a pure sativa like pot chimps 6 month flowering old timers haze. Nor would I have the space.

Thanks for the kind words. Next grow after this one I'm guna have a good go at nug of the month :)

Yep thats a good ratio 80/20 dominet on sativa thats what got me some good Loving from
my Padma
For me I get real para with to much sativa I like a proper couch-lock high, thats the kind for me but if I could get over the
very Para feeling from sativa I would grow it much more often.
Good weed to you AlexPad108
we just found out that my sons mother-in-law to be has managed to get us an apartment to rent for the wedding thats so cool because in the ashram
there is a lot of rules Plus the wake everyone up at 3:00am to go to the first ceromony you arent forced to go but they come around with a BIG bell and ring
it all along the corridors I am glad that will not be in our start to the day:love:
Only a few days to go and now I am getting very excited. I wish we could take all you guys out with us an have a massive 420 festival in Manali:goodjob:

Yea I love a bit of sativa jaga I hear lots of ppl suffer with nerves on sativas but for me this strain is super. That said my close freind did have a wobbly episode during a good sesh on it. For me my anxiaty was gone. Great news about ur apartment mate very pleased it's all falling into place for you.... Good comes to the good eventually mate

Good afternoon black cat one. All green in my cupboard today mate :) they just had a feed so there roots are sucking up all that goodness :)

Im kinda with Jaga regarding Sativa's in general. But I like to mix it up and have options. :):) Im a couch lock guy, but If Im prepared and know its Sativa im smoking, I can work with it. :):) The long flowering time will be a pain, but They way the new nutes are working Maybe I can have a decent run. :)

God weed sir btw. :)

all looking good over here,

ive just purchased 3 new purple strains, 2 are suppose to be true purples that have been selected and back crossed to produce purple plants each time its grown, (ive heard and read this before so ill believe it when i see it), the other strain i bought is one of subcools purple strains, well lets say its sold as purple but then when you read the write up on it he says it has many pheno types and the purple pheno type is the best of the lot, so again going to be a bit hit and miss if it produces a purple plant, but his products seem to do really well so not to fussed if it dont turn purple, plus i can produce my own fem seeds and i should be able to grow them out and pick out the purple pheno and work with that.

so my purple quest continues, i did put it in hold while i worked on other projects but i got the purple bug again so let the game begin,
ill plant the new seeds when i get them, they will be my next grow along with the blue mystic and nirvana,

Arrr I wondered were she went bc1 il have to check that out
Thankyou for your daily greeting :)
Don p that sounds very interesting. But the one with the "many phenos" that's like saying my slh may turn out blue if you pop enough seeds lol I hope u get your very own blue girl.

DAY 39 FLOWER

Couple bud shots for you guys. The first is
SUPER LEMON HAZE with an expected 5 weeks left to flower
image772.jpg

Now a pik of the PEPPER JACK canopy from the side and one of its best cola so far. 3 weeks to go
image773.jpg
image774.jpg

Back
Top Bottom