Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Good green day to you Sir Alex, and many thanks Jaga and everyone else, I'll see if I can keep the ramblings coming.
Alex I'm looking forward to your Defol, no doubt the truncated warrior will use the ancient and deadly practice of the dreaded finger pinch!
It is told in the ancient scriptures that he who walks the lonely path of truncation, will through his embattled journey find true enlightenment and the inner workings of the deadly art of Defol!
May you not split any of your girls down the middle, lol.

Hello jaga I agree. I like to read black cat 1"s posts
How are u sir?
I had a sneak peak in the cupboard. Man have I got my work cut out when I take the boy home. The slh is overgrown. Major defol this afternoon

All sounds good though
Many green buds to you my friend

Hey guyssssss
Bc1 my path of as a truncated trainee is a "pain in my ass holl" (BORAT) :)
What a fekkin chew on it is train in plants to a 125• angle. On top oh that the super Lemmon lefty is around the Cuboard corner n iv got clumsy hands and arms lol not the easiest
But here's a weekly update. 2hours defoling and done the final final tie down... No more training as of today woop woop

DAY 28 flower - pre defol & train first

GROUPY

image4735.jpg

Super lemon
image4736.jpg

Pepper jack
image4734.jpg

POST DEFOL AND TRAIN

GROUPY
image4742.jpg

Pepper jack boooom
image4738.jpg
image4741.jpg

Super lemon left right
image4740.jpg
image4739.jpg

I'm tired now lol
Chinese takeaway n "the x factooooorrr" it's mrs alex801 forcing me to watch I swear

Thankyou stealth grow --- I'm exited as the pepper jack in the centre has 4 weeks to go :) that's a good time for those buds to fatten and frost :)
The super Lemmon haze at either side has 6 weeks to go at least. I like this stage of a Scrog. All I Gota do from Herer is feed and pluck the odd leaf

Spimpppp ola to u in the Costa del sol.... Thanks for stopping by mate the buttock is feeling better now :)
This x-factor draws u in a bit. She's watching the xtra factor now iv left to turn the lights off and look at the stripped girls some more

Thankyou RICO hcftwkc :) I think this grow will fall short of the 100 page mark... Dunno how I made so many pages last time but hey when ur in the 100 page club 1hc ur in it for life lol

Light addict (bc1) yes we are the idiots that do things the hard way lol that said I love ur training it's one of a kind never seen such a extensive tie down before..... I basically like to grow small amounts of plants these days without mega veg time (30 days tops) and yield as much as possibles :) iv found Scrog the way to go. I'd seen vertical scrogs before but never followed one just seen pictures. Next time I think it may be back to a flat Scrog 2 plants in 45litre tubs. That said though I'd stick with truncated if it pays off :) my goal eventually is to yield enough to see me from harvest to harvest.

well done mate plants look great, their going to fatten up nicely,

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not X Factor, dont do it, hide the remote, take the fuse out the plug, just dont watch it.

my tv knows not to show X factor, it dont like me shouting at it every time it comes on, so now it just avoids that channed till after x factor has finished, its the only way, its not worth the risk.

Thanks dp n spimp and....... Hahaha u a funny guy :) mate if I didn't let her watch it.......she wouldn't speak to me till next weeks show.
That would be no good for me lol
I usually sneak to the grow room and breathe on my girls :)

Also thought I'd mention.... Both slh look a bit bushy considering the big defol yesterday. The reason for this is there's about 30 fan leaves that over time iv tucked under the chicken wire. This gives the look of the canopy being super thick when in reality the " above " is quite thinned of its leaves

Hey my friend, best of terrific truncation to you! I'm with you Alex, my missus is very understanding with my little hobby so I put up with her crap on TV (ozzy soaps, even Jeremy bloody kyle). The pay off is as you said, its some extra time I can either be on here @420 or faffing about with my plants.
To do what we do, we need our women to stay happy and if that means some crap on the box so be it!

May your truncation traverse the unknown void, leading you too untold bounty of a mind blowing quality!

That is true bc1 we need our women happy to do what we do. And a good women at that.
She's the same. But she don't watch jk anymore. Man there was a little rat on it before that I went to school with
How embarrassing......."ere right! What it is right! A swear down kid"..... O my gosh how embarrassing. That man will never run out of idiots to belittle on his tv show. I don't no why they go on. I mean if someone wanted to take me on there it would be point blank no. It's like they don't care how ridiculous they look lol plus jk hates cannabis
Rant over..... On the other hand that ozzy soap has its perks ;)

Can't believe my pepper jack is half way through flowering. These grows move so quick. Feels like yesterday I dropped the seeds in the shot glass n got them mixed up

Thanks everyone for being around and sharing my growing expieriances. I appreciate everyone being here :)

What do you guys think of..... BHO? Honey oil. Dabs. Etc? 60-70% thc? That is just crazy lol
Super lemon haze seemed to strong for me at regular pipe dose at 20-23% thc I can only imagine the feeling of a toke of that stuff. I think it may of been shotfire who said he near blacked out of a dab. Crazy stuff. So yea what's ppls thoughts?

Hey guys I was thinking use may say that about the strength. Maybe it's better for cooking? More exact measurements

Day 30 flower

GROUPY and pepper jack

image4798.jpg

image4799.jpg

image4800.jpg

Super lemon haze-- can't seem to get a good pik everything I take looks a tangled mess lol

image4801.jpg

image4802.jpg

Back
Top Bottom