Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Wow dp what an in depth. Well thought and written couple of posts.
Yes it 100% does give me an understanding of polyploid plants thankyou sir
I'm sure if u keep trying you will succeed in creating a poly :)
+ reps on your posts.... Thankyou very much
I'm not from midlands but not a million miles off

Haha a bit in one ear and out the other jaga? Lol I can be like that whilst high

Swvoodoo he'llo I don't believe we've met :) yes mate the thread gets super educational all thanks to the fantastic members iv managed to get tagging along to my thread :) welcome voodoo

Hey black cat one :) I no mate I was just playing :) just took a few piks of my garden. Filling out nicely
Been defoling every few days just as and when this time no major defols

Day 21 Flower

image4551.jpg

image4552.jpg

image4553.jpg

image4554.jpg

image4555.jpg

image4556.jpg

Black car one.... The air pollution in this area of Sirius is bad :(
But the girls kinda like it. I do very well today and yourself?

Hello shot fire. By my rough estimates stretch should be about over. But looking at we're they are up close I reakon the the pepper jack (centre) is all stretched out done. The super lemon haze left n right I think will have another week in them. Should be just enough to have 2 full sides and 75% centre filled. I'd of took that at the beginning so that makes me smile

Oh well... U win some u lose some? Hopefully u win n get sorted though :)
If not then ul give someone a nice suprise over there across the ocean :) if u do offer things out to someone over there if it were me I'd go for someone new as u say or someone less fortunate financially. Someone growing on a shoe string so to speak....

That sounds like a lecture.... Don't take it that way lol ghats just what I'd do :)
I'd offered to send equipment to the USA for a couple ppl but the postage is just soo high it hardly makes any sense. Cheaper to buy it over there lol so I threw it on flee bzy and earned a couple quid

Also when I say someone less fortunate financially.... I don't mean to say I'm well off as I'm not I just get by ok. Or to say u are as I don't no how u roll :) just there's some peeps here so passionate about growing but iv seen struggle like hell to run basic stuff.
Man I'm babbling like f**k motha Teresa's came out in me after a few pipes haha
Night all

its the same with SNS mate, their willing to ship their prize package to the uk as a prize or gift but i cant buy anything from them, im thinking it might be to do with something in their products or maybe they need a license to sell where i am, i can buy their products from the rain forest site or fleabay though and then have it shipped but for some reason i cant buy direct from sns, i applied for their samples a while back and they sent me an email saying they could not send me out the samples as their not allowed to sell products where i am, so not sure why or if they are able to do that now, but if i pay $95.70 postage then they will ship me the prize package out, id love to try their fungus gnat product and their bloom and veg enhancer but all i can do is rate their products and write a review as the last i heard i cant buy from them due to where i am,

ive not heard from the magic butter company yet about their butter machine so hopefully ill hear from them soon, so i wonder if the place who gifted you the card is also unable to sell products to where we are, it would be interesting to know why they cant ship here but they can send gifts and prizes, maybe sns can sell products here now as it was over a year ago when i applied for their samples, they was sending samples of the fungus gnat product out but was told i couldnt have it as they dont sell here, could be a licence issue or maybe some ingredient in their product,

i remember when i gifted a load of lights to a new member, when i switched to my hid lighting a had a big cfl lighting rig i had built with reflectors and they had created a new journal and was struggling with what they had, so i gifted them my light set up and timers and also sent a few seeds as a nice suprise, the person thanked me for them then never heard anything since, never updated his journal and it got closed, never got back to me via email or anything, so pick carefully my friend, i know most members are genuine but im sure everyone knows we are a very friendly site and we help each other out so im sure some do take advantage, i know a while back we had a memeber join and he got liked by a lot of members then he tried ripping off the contests by getting pics of buds and plants off the net, it was only because one of our long term members remembered the bud won a previous contest that he got caught out,

mr mudpie i think he was called, he actually created 2 accounts and called the other grandpa mudpie, all his pics and comments where fake, he went from knowing nothing and asking for advice to having an uncle that was a top grower and all of a sudden his plants went from looking very poor to looking like contest winners, but he failed and got banned,

Back
Top Bottom