Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Also when I opened up the ballast to extend the wires there was a label the said "mh upto 450watt---hps upto 600watt"
I wonder does that mean its suitable for both? Common sense would make me think so Nd does that mean I could in theory screw a 600 hps in I wonder. No intentions of it though

Happy Sativaday Alex:circle-of-love:
I think that is just the ratings for that size of wire used in the ballast.
I could be wrong but I wouldn't do it:)
Also when I opened up the ballast to extend the wires there was a label the said "mh upto 450watt---hps upto 600watt"
I wonder does that mean its suitable for both? Common sense would make me think so Nd does that mean I could in theory screw a 600 hps in I wonder. No intentions of it though

Happy Sativaday Alex:circle-of-love:
I think that is just the ratings for that size of wire used in the ballast.
I could be wrong but I wouldn't do it:)

Yep what Fishy said I once decided because of the heat and money to put a 400w hps in my 600w it did work it worked real well in fact but only for abot 5min,s at the top I can be so daft it scare,s me I understood more or less as soon as i put it in. then like I said it worked an I went downstairs, came back up to check an the bulb was out :cheesygrinsmiley::grinjoint:

Thanks for the replys guys
No Carl il not be trying it out dude I did say I have no intentions lol
I can see why u may think I did with me finding it worthy of mentioning
How is everyone?
Shame about ur 600 jaga... We live n learn.

Thankyou jay with same name as son of jaga :)
Soon we will be flipping to 12/12 reason being is last grow with this super Lemmon haze I totaly underestimated the 21 days of stretch
This time I want to train down to the screen the whole 21 21 days. These screens ain't very big and will fill quickly with the super Lemmon haze growth. As a reminder this is how the last grow went from last day of veg to last day of stretch

Last day of veg
IMG01054-20130506-1711.jpg

This is what I don't want this time... I want a tight low canopy. If I don't flip soon that will be impossibles with the space
todaytodaytoday.jpg

Happy Skunkday Alex:circle-of-love:

Light addict hey mate thanks and I agree girls make me happy too lol I really think Scrog is the way forward for personal growers. Of course pure profit growers could never keep to it but for 1-4 plants or so I think it's great
Good weed fish and light addict n j n everyone :) it's cooled down were I am for a bit (probs the year) so that makes me n the truncated v Scrog girls happy :)

I think you are making a wise choice flowering early. Should fill out for you quite well.

I am a fan of scrog too only difference is I like to use trellis netting it gives you more play when pulling shoots back through and filling out the screen. I really like your truncated v scrog and for a personal grow with only a few plants your definitely gonna get your bang for your buck

cheers alex have a good day bro

Hey Alexpad108
I am loving the truncated scrog looking real neat & very healthy, what i would give to have healthy plant,s like that
an might I ask me good friend.....what,s the atmosphere like on sirrius:cheesygrinsmiley:judging by the girl,s it would seem it is rather excellent:cheesygrinsmiley:
Plus one final Q is that a crest of arm,s of your people or the girl,s:cheesygrinsmiley:
Have an excellent skunkday:grinjoint:

Thank you shotfire :) I do hope it turns out well,

Jaga... Ur plants are healthy :) those calcium spots your girls got..... Look at it as tho its a teenager with spots. A bit of cream it will be great.... Sirius is just like earth jaga.... That crest of arms j was my brothers crest. Not mine. Definitely not mine I uploaded it to get reaction off light addict who has another crest of arms :)

Dank looking good iv been across sir your on the right track :)

DAY 1 of 12/12

image3927.jpg

image3928.jpg

image3929.jpg

image3930.jpg

Back
Top Bottom