Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Happy Munchday Alex:circle-of-love:

Jaga..... He probably got barred off the site.... Again lol
Thankyou miwa :) I sense the force is strong with u
Light addict howay man you no how Sirius is today... Cloudy with spells of sun and the occasional shower. Highs of 14•

Fish cake I didn't see u dropped by :) happy munch day to u too. It has been the munchiest of munch days here's today :)

Hello young spimp :) nope no nutes yet. I believe this canna terra pro has everything enriched in it for a good 30 day veg which is were we were yesterday when I flipped to 12/12 I think il give them a 25% strength feed on flower nutes tomorro or Wednesday or I may feed molasses tomorrow and flower feed on Friday hmmm decisions decisions

I'm dropping by again Alex:)
Happy Tokesday!:circle-of-love:

Good weed sir Alex.
Im very interested o see what this 'soil mix' stuff is all about from the new sponsor. ive always bought soil with as low a nute value as I can find because im scared of scorching the seedlings. But then I run into yellowing and by 2 weeks I gotta feed them anyway. What I needto do is get off my azz and source some good supr soil from a greenhouse. :)

Spimp hello fine sir... Yes I'm interested in that soil too... Here is the manafacturers write up of the soil that I use

Terra Professional
Your favourite plant grows best in a nitrogen-rich potting mix and CANNA Terra Professional potting mix is unlike anything you will find in a garden centre. It contains a blend of sphagnum moss peat, compost, worm castings, perlite and a special 'natural plant booster' which is a blend of organic ingredients. If you are going to grow indoors or outdoors, this is the potting mix you want to use.

Exclusive, high value organic ingredients such as airy peat moss and types of tree bark that have an antiseptic action are components of Terra Professional. These have the direct result of promoting exceptional root development and the formation of thicker stems, while faster metabolism combined with low sickness rates ensure an increased production. Among other things, these characteristics make CANNA TERRA highly suitable for fast growing plants.........

Light addict....miwa....dank... Good weed sirs all is well here in my Sirius garden of Eden

Shotfire good weed sir... U are quite the rapper lol

Boom this ona gel is some strong shit!
I openened the lid took a smell and started to wheeze lol
How do u Americans suggest to use it? A heap on a saucer in front of a fan I here is good?
Il be using this until the carbon filter is totally needed..... Which has not arrived yet :s

Boom this ona gel is some strong shit!
I openened the lid took a smell and started to wheeze lol
How do u Americans suggest to use it? A heap on a saucer in front of a fan I here is good?
Il be using this until the carbon filter is totally needed..... Which has not arrived yet :s

I have my big jar just open and little air flow over it should do. I don't really need as the scrubber really scrubs. So moved my jar out as extra just in case. i also use small coffee cup with some in my stash drawer to keep that smell down too

your saucer sounds good it should work then you can do like me and supplement the scrubber

Back
Top Bottom