Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Well there's that and it's even more complicated than that.

P.S. @Newfun - don't tell anybody. Wouldn't want to ruin my reputation. ;):D

Continuing last night's format:

Outside Temp: 66 F

Outside RH 36%

Tent Temp 81 F

Tent RH 30%

I recharged the towel and RH went up pretty quickly to 40%. Was still rising when I came back in the house.

Today is day 12 since planting, Day 8 since germinating for MH1, NL, and OS, Day 7 for Westley, Day 5 for OGK CBD, and WR2 came out 2 days ago. That last one is impressive in her growth.

Your Westley reminds me of my lovely Goldfinch. She really struggled. I even had to remove her from the others for 2 weeks. She is now taller than me!
Your ladies will be dancing in the breeze before you know it.
Looking good

Your Westley reminds me of my lovely Goldfinch. She really struggled. I even had to remove her from the others for 2 weeks. She is now taller than me!
Your ladies will be dancing in the breeze before you know it.
Looking good

That's encouraging, @Newfun . Thank you.

Nice bonus seeds ! Big Bud is another great candidate for muscle relaxing and sleep aid - excellent score :D

:laughtwo:

Thanks, @Amy Gardner . I'm going to try to incorporate Big Bud in the next round if I have enough room.

Plants just got a light spritzing tonight. This humidity is a battle. Lights are off now so it should be pretty good in there until morning.

:ciao: Hey @Alafornia. Thought I would see what you are up to.
I hear ya on the humidity battle. I'm still fighting it even with an ultrasonic mister.
Babies look good. Blessings to you and your family.

I needed three towels in my little tent when my girls were that size. Even if I were allowed a humidifier my higher power would have worried about the fire risk (overloaded multiboard, etc) and worrying her isn’t why I’m growing :)
Love your work, Al.

Thanks, @Virgin ground . Hate that you are battling it, too. It's just bone dry here during the day.

I'm just lying around checking out 420 Mag. Coming up on bedtime. I keep having this anxiety that a meltdown is going to occur even though everything seems just fine. Last night was the last time for zyprexa if everything goes by the plan so maybe that's part of it. That will put us down to two prescription medications. At one time it was five before beginning cannabis. And zyprexa led to a nearly 70 lb weight gain in 15 months. He's lost 15 lbs in the 3 months he's been on the regimen with THC. Going to wait about a week before beginning the geodon taper. But yeah, just lying around for now.

I needed three towels in my little tent when my girls were that size. Even if I were allowed a humidifier my higher power would have worried about the fire risk (overloaded multiboard, etc) and worrying her isn’t why I’m growing :)
Love your work, Al.

Thanks, Double D. They only draw about 30 watts. I'm looking for one and like everything else I take a lot of time to find what I want because I'm a picky bastard.

That may have been more than you asked for, VG. Sorry. Little bit of therapy, I guess. There aren't too many places I can pop off with what I'm really thinking without having to worry about the facade.

That may have been more than you asked for, VG. Sorry. Little bit of therapy, I guess. There aren't too many places I can pop off with what I'm really thinking without having to worry about the facade.
Fire away! I'm a naturally curious person so no need to apologize. I love hearing that your son is improving in so many ways. It's very heartwarming how much you care and are willing to do for your loved ones.
I have to get up in about 4 hrs. Couldn't sleep but now I should really try to get a couple of hours. Catch up with you soon.

I like that we can vent and be real. A little exposure and vulnerability is actually empowering. Then if there is some unraveling with the drop of zyprexa, at least part of your "family" can back you up. We are on the path of the future. Be real and we can make it work.

Thanks, folks. I appreciate the support.

Back
Top Bottom