Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

I'm thinking that in 5-7 days the four plants on track may be ready for transplant. What is the best way to tell?

best way to tell?
Hiya, I dont use solo cups so cant say for sure but i think you just want a healthy amount of roots. Mind if i call in a couple of others who might be able to say more on it? @InTheShed and @Pennywise for starters and they might think of some other folk. I’m super tired and suddenly nothing else comes to mind...
Great weekend to you and all :Namaste:

You are the awesome, Amy.

In solo cups I just slide out the rootball and take a look if I'm not in a clear solo cup (inside a solid solo cup). It's easiest when they're on the dry side.

I like them really well rooted - close to but not quite bound - before I up-can. Another way to tell when to transplant is how often you have to water. Every two or three days would be time. Right now I have clones in cups that I have to water every damn day so they're going into 1 gallons tomorrow!

Oh, hi fornia!

Thanks, Shed.

I'll read back this weekend and see what's happening! Sorry it took Amy's call to get me here :(.

Well it's not like you had an obligation, Shed, so no need to apologize. Thank you. :)

Wow. Thank you. You are very kind.

Both WW and WR are great strains (from my reading). White Russian is used extensively in autism circles and appears to be very good at quelling pain and calming anxiety and frustration. Some parents of autistic children report it's one of if not the only strain that really works for their child. I feel fortunate to have found it and hope it makes some good medicine.

Yeah I’ve found typical strains are ok but would like one for pain due to a blood disorder and then something to help regulate mood - been trying to figure out if I have bipolar II so would be nice to try.
Any inputs welcomed :)

I'm thinking that in 5-7 days the four plants on track may be ready for transplant. What is the best way to tell?
Damn, you get up early.

Attachments

• IMG_20190706_094540.jpg
    IMG_20190706_094540.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 24
Yeah I’ve found typical strains are ok but would like one for pain due to a blood disorder and then something to help regulate mood - been trying to figure out if I have bipolar II so would be nice to try.
Any inputs welcomed :)

For pain: White Widow, White Russian, Northern Lights (great for sleep, too), Jack Herer, harlequin, cannatonic, etc;...
For mood: Orange Sherbet is great for a calming, uplifting without the racy effects, blueberry, NL helps with this as well, WW, WR, and others.
Blue Dream is another that helps with both problems. OGK CBD, so I've been told by @Zogs (see earlier post a few pages back), is calming/relaxing without the heaviness.
The bad news is you probably have to experiment some to find the right one for you. The good news is 1. you get to experiment some, and 2. you are likely to find more than one strain to suit your needs.

I always talk to the girls before transplanting. I let them know that it's a caring thing. Kind of stupid-stitious, I always keep the same plants next to each other. I believe in friendship. I think they care about each other. Share the love

Used about 1-1/2 cups to water everyone since the bottoms were drying out. Getting used to feeling the weight. Some needed more, others less. Once they are past the seedling stage I'll wait for them to dry out more.

Back
Top Bottom