Looking good, Mel. Weird about the Lemon Fire Haze seed. I got it as a freebie but I don't know anything about it but except the name and obviously, I don't know that very well either. ;)

Looking good, Mel. Weird about the Lemon Fire Haze seed. I got it as a freebie but I don't know anything about it but except the name and obviously, I don't know that very well either. ;)
Thanks HG!
There are 3 more, so if she doesn't do well I'll get another shot.
Right on Mel!

The sun makes such a difference in my opinion. The plant behind could be that it took longer the tap root to settle… I’ve seen in mine takes them a week or so on a new pot specially if it’s a big pot.
Thanks Dani!
Yeah, I always prefer growing outdoors. Weed grown under the sun always seems to have a little something extra to it.
It's only a 2 litre pot, since I was planning on putting her in the ground, but there's still plenty of time for her to perk up.

Here's a group shot. Dark Devil auto 1 is on front right.

Dark Devil auto 2 has been moved to another location. I'll update on her condition as often as I can.

Other than that everyone is doing well right now.

CBD Lemon auto-day 27

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 16

SLHx-day 16

Dark Devil auto-day 6

Great group!
Thanks Shed!
Cool grow MH, i’ll be hitching a ride☺️
Welcome! Glad you're here!

Dark Devil auto 2 has been moved to another location. I'll update on her condition as often as I can.
You say that like she’s been shot and she’s now in witness protection!

Lolling!

Another sunny day, and they'll need to be fed today. Moving Dark Devil auto up to 1/2 strength MC, keeping the rest at 1g/L for now.

CBD Lemon auto-day 28

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 17

SLHx-day 17

Dark Devil auto-day 7

Another sunny day, and they'll need to be fed today. Moving Dark Devil auto up to 1/2 strength MC, keeping the rest at 1g/L for now.

CBD Lemon auto-day 28

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 17

SLHx-day 17

Dark Devil auto-day 7

Coming along nicely.

Windy today, Lemon OG x FAH seems to be taking a little bit of a bend to her stem.
She'll straighten out as soon as the wind lets up.

CBD Lemon auto-day 29

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 18

SLHx-day 18

Dark Devil auto-day 8

Here's the group.

CBD Lemon auto-day 30
She seems to be stretching, but no stigmas yet. I've moved them all a little as the blueberry bush was putting her in dappled shade for an extra hour or so every day.

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 19
Still fairly slow, but the arrival of the Dark Devil auto seems to have kicked her into gear. I'm still hoping I'll be able to get her in the ground soon. It'll require plenty of pest deterrents.

SLHx-day 19
Longer internodes than the last time I grew this strain. Maybe a more sativa dominant growth pattern. It's interesting though, she has slightly wider leaves than last time.

Dark Devil auto-day 9
A little slow, but that seems to be a characteristic of the strain according to the community grow thread. I'll be moving her into the SIPish planter soon. Maybe tomorrow.

Looking good! My DDAs would be in flower by now. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Shed!
I believe you called them SPOGs?

I believe you called them SPOGs?
If they flower early and don't grow side branching, they qualify as spogs®:
full

Truth be told all my DDAs eventually end up with side branching so they never joined the club.

I got impatient.

Nice update Mel,

They growing for sure, I like the SLH I think I said before lol.

Looking good
:rollit:
Thanks Dani!
Someday I'm going to grow a straight up SLH. It'll have to be indoors though, judging by how long my buddy's plants went in his greenhouse.
If they flower early and don't grow side branching, they qualify as spogs®:
full

Truth be told all my DDAs eventually end up with side branching so they never joined the club.
Hopefully I won't be joining that club either, though I have to say that does look like a nice yield for a plant of that height.

Back
Top Bottom