Today we welcome the last two additions to the summer Grow!
I haven't got names for them yet, so here are Dark Devil 1 and 2!

Dark Devil auto-day 1

Now we talking. Awesome experiment, looking forward to it Mel.
Thanks Dani!

They're all looking much happier today.
Sorry about the shadow in a couple of the pics. It'll be easier to avoid that when they're ready to go to the usual spots.

CBD Lemon auto-day 23

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 12

SLHx-day 12

Dark Devil auto-day 2

No. Felonious isn't a computer guy.
Ahh, that's too bad.

Looks like they're loving the outdoor life! And congrats on the last two sprouts. :cheer:
That's Dark Devil auto seed one, and seed two has also popped!
After my recent seed starting trouble I decided to try two just to make sure.
Not sure if you have aphids up by you but my DDAs would attract every aphid within half a mile! Those (literal) suckers would abandon their cannabis plant to move over to the DDA. :eek:

It was more than two ladybugs could handle:
full

Looks like they're loving the outdoor life! And congrats on the last two sprouts. :cheer:

Not sure if you have aphids up by you but my DDAs would attract every aphid within half a mile! Those (literal) suckers would abandon their cannabis plant to move over to the DDA. :eek:

It was more than one ladybug could handle:
full
Thanks for the heads up!
I'll keep the neem handy during veg, and I have a jug of Safer's concentrate for flower!

Went out to get some pics before the rain hits.

CBD Lemon auto-day 24

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 13

SLHx-day 13

Dark Devil auto-day 3

Went out to get some pics before the rain hits.

CBD Lemon auto-day 24

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 13

SLHx-day 13

Dark Devil auto-day 3

Beautifull Plants. The Lemon auto is very nice, and I just got a call from the dispensary they have Lemon OG clones and man I wanted to grow a Lemon plant, but I have 6 plants now and do not need more Next year I will grow Lemon plant. It looks like everyone is growing something Lemon must be the plants of the summer.

Beautifull Plants. The Lemon auto is very nice, and I just got a call from the dispensary they have Lemon OG clones and man I wanted to grow a Lemon plant, but I have 6 plants now and do not need more Next year I will grow Lemon plant. It looks like everyone is growing something Lemon must be the plants of the summer.
Thanks Keith!
Lemon OG sounds like a great strain.
Too many strains to grow, too little time!
Your CBD Lemon seems to like her new home. Has she stopped sulking now that she is in the sun?
She does seem to like it out there, and has finally started growing. I don't see any stigmas yet, and she seems to be putting out leaves, so I'm still hopeful she'll get a chance to show us what she can do.

I'm wondering what stunted Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze (I really do need to come with names for them). I don't see any sign of her second set of true leaves yet.
It's looking like SLHx will be going into the ground instead.
I'll keep her going, and maybe she'll recover.

CBD Lemon auto-day 25

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 14

SLHx-day 14

Dark Devil auto twins-day 4

Thanks Keith!
Lemon OG sounds like a great strain.
Too many strains to grow, too little time!

She does seem to like it out there, and has finally started growing. I don't see any stigmas yet, and she seems to be putting out leaves, so I'm still hopeful she'll get a chance to show us what she can do.
Really rooting for the cbd lemon. She’s looking like she’s digging life outside and is starting to do her thing.

NTH

I'm wondering what stunted Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze (I really do need to come with names for them). I don't see any sign of her second set of true leaves yet.

CBD Lemon auto-day 25

SLHx-day 14

They look nice, I have to grow one of these Lemon plants seem everyone is growing a Lemon something.

Really rooting for the cbd lemon. She’s looking like she’s digging life outside and is starting to do her thing.

NTH
I'm really hoping she gets some more veg time in before she flowers.
They look nice, I have to grow one of these Lemon plants seem everyone is growing a Lemon something.
I chose them because I really like lemony, citrusy tasting weed. Is it a flavour you enjoy?
Hey Mel have you ever tried @Sierra Natural Science 209 or 203 ? You can use it during flowering too. CL🍀
Unfortunately they don't ship up here, so I've never used them.

CBD Lemon auto-day 25

SLHx-day 14

True that Mel, everything is moving fast only that one Lemon OG X FAH. The CBD is bulking up nice such tight nodes.

:thumb:

I'm really hoping she gets some more veg time in before she flowers.

I chose them because I really like lemony, citrusy tasting weed. Is it a flavour you enjoy?

Unfortunately they don't ship up here, so I've never used them.
I just don’t understand 💩 like that? You would think they would want the business and if it’s because Canada won’t let it in it’s all organic. Smh CL🍀

I just don’t understand 💩 like that? You would think they would want the business and if it’s because Canada won’t let it in it’s all organic. Smh CL🍀
Could be that. Could also be the cost of shipping, or their formula could be too close to something that was already for sale up here.
That has happened to a few products before.

Never count a plant out.
Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze is starting work on her second set of true leaves. She's still way behind where she should be at this point, so I'm not making any predictions.
I've loosened the support on SLHx as her stem above it is now thicker than below. I should have loosened it after the wind passed, but I got lazy. I'll bury a bit of it at transplant if needed.
Dark Devil auto 1 has just about caught up with Lemon OG x FAH, and has her second set of true leaves started, so she'll be going outside today to start acclimating to the sun.
That's about it for today, except I've started the Dark Devil twins on 1/4 strength MC, and all the rest are at full strength.

CBD Lemon auto-day 26

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 15

SLHx-day 15

Dark Devil 1-day 5

Dark Devil 2-day 5

Back
Top Bottom