Still a bit gloomy out there.

Airmid- day 46
Building buds.

Leona- day 35
I knew I was forgetting something at the store, lol. Hopefully today I'll remember to get more skewers.

Desdemona- day 25
Some twistiness to her newer foliage. I think the rain might have been a problem for her.

Maeve- day 25
Something nibbled on one of her leaves the other day. Probably the baby rabbit hanging out in our yard.

Airmid- day 46
Building buds.

Leona- day 35
I knew I was forgetting something at the store, lol. Hopefully today I'll remember to get more skewers.

Desdemona- day 25
Some twistiness to her newer foliage. I think the rain might have been a problem for her.

Maeve- day 25
Something nibbled on one of her leaves the other day. Probably the baby rabbit hanging out in our yard.

Even with out the weed plants you have a fantastic garden.

Airmid- day 46
Building buds.

Leona- day 35

Desdemona- day 25

Maeve- day 25

You have to be given them some kind of steroids to get that kind of growth outdoors Mel. Whatever you’re doing it’s working. Nice job 👍 CL🍀

We've been getting alternating sun and shade today, but they're still predicting clear skies and warm temps for tomorrow.

Airmid- day 47
She's still building. Nothing lemony about her scent yet, but it's still fairly early. We'll see what happens when her trichs start coming in.

Leona- day 36
Still getting nibbles on a few of her leaves. Not really much evidence of other pests yet. But like I said, it's still early in the season.

Desdemona- day 26
Her twisty leaves seem to be resolving themselves. I'm waiting to see whether she puts any growth on those side branches before fully shifting into flower.

Maeve- day 26
Not much to say here. She doesn't seem bothered by anything so far except for that little bit taken off of one of her leaves. That was probably the baby rabbit that's been hanging around. It's wrecked a few marigolds so far, and there's no chance of getting any strawberries this year.

Even with out the weed plants you have a fantastic garden.
Thanks Keith!
You have to be given them some kind of steroids to get that kind of growth outdoors Mel. Whatever you’re doing it’s working. Nice job 👍 CL🍀
Thanks Cap!
Honestly they feel slow to me. Probably because they're autos, andtheirtime limit is ticking down in my mind.
I like the elegant structure of the CBD lemon, I really don’t mind the stretched phenos specially if there is some hemp and/or Sativa geno in it.

Lemonchello
:circle-of-love:
Thanks Dani!
I do like the leaner open structure of a lot of sativas, and it looks like that's mostly what I've got this year.
Something to be said for a short dense bush though!

The forecast was right. There has been a welcome change in the weather. Bright sun, a gentle breeze, and 22⁰C.
Perfect.

Airmid- day 48
The pics say it all.

Leona- day 37
Still haven't got those skewers.

Desdemona- day 27
May have started to fill out a bit.

Maeve- day 27
Should start working on those side branches any day now.

I really love your garden area :)
Thanks Tra!
It's a nice place to sit, especially in the evening. Usually very quiet too, unless the screeching goblin next door missed her nap!

The forecast was right. There has been a welcome change in the weather. Bright sun, a gentle breeze, and 22⁰C.
Perfect.

Airmid- day 48
The pics say it all.

Leona- day 37
Still haven't got those skewers.

Desdemona- day 27
May have started to fill out a bit.

Maeve- day 27
Should start working on those side branches any day now.

Thanks Tra!
It's a nice place to sit, especially in the evening. Usually very quiet too, unless the screeching goblin next door missed her nap!
Love them tall skinny girls!

Airmid- day 49

Leona- day 38

Desdemona- day 28

Maeve- day 28

Looks tight Mel, ladies seem very happy for the weather conditions.

Spoken to some neighbour farmers... all predicting (their way) a long season dry sunny October... Fingers crossed.
Thanks Dani!
Love them tall skinny girls!
Thanks GB!

Another fine day in Southern Ontario.

Airmid- day 50
I don't think the colours of her stigmas are coming through properly. When I'm out there looking at her they are distinctly pink. I'll see if I can get a shot or two to show them clearly, but I may have to wait for the afternoon shade.

Leona- day 39
She's happy. I hope she doesn't outgrow the pot this year. Last time I grew this strain I started in March and they didn't get rootbound in 7 gallons. Last year I started my plants in April, and they did.
🤷‍♂️

Desdemona- day 29
She's definitely starting to flower.

Maeve- day 29
She has a couple of visible stigmas, but they're hard to get pics of without lying in the garden, which I have recently been informed is odd behaviour.

wow CBD is working hard on buds, very impressive; buds look bigger than my auto in mid flower, also the structure of the plant is very clean, nice genetics I would say. Seems like the Dark devil SIP has been unleashed.
Lemonchello 💘
Thanks Dani!
I think the buds might look a bit bigger than they are in the pics.
I'll get a lighter for scale in the closeups. The stigmas are fairly short.
Airmid is getting big and everything looks awesome 👏. Happy Father’s Day Mel. CL🍀 :thumb: :morenutes::circle-of-love:
Thanks Cap!
Paternity test showed it wasn't mine!:woohoo:
So beautiful :)

I love plants in sunshine!
Thanks Tra!
So do I!
I'll say it again I love your garden.
Thanks Keith!

Windy, but bright and warm. I also got to water them today.

Airmid- day 51
Still a little nondescript in her scent, but it's getting a little stronger.

Leona- day 40
Started training her today. I went straight for the dowels first, rather than modifying carhooks for her top branches. @Carmen Ray and @Nev were asking last winter about the process I use to get the dowels in there so I did my best to document it this time.

Desdemona- day 30
She's showing quite a bit of growth now.

Maeve- day 30

That looks big and she just started buds, that’s a great start imo. Looks awesome 👍🏻
Thanks Dani!
She still has plenty of time to bulk up, I'm just impatient, lol!

Airmid- day 51

Leona- day 40
Started training her today. I went straight for the dowels first, rather than modifying carhooks for her top branches. @Carmen Ray and @Nev were asking last winter about the process I use to get the dowels in there so I did my best to document it this time.

Desdemona- day 30

Maeve- day 30

Thanks Dani!
Cool LST

Airmid- day 51

Leona- day 40

Desdemona- day 30

Maeve- day 30

Thanks Dani!
Looks Fantastic. :thumb:
Hope your doing well my friend.
Just be careful you don't bump the sticks.:Namaste: shame if you broke one.
Stacey says HI.:ciao::hug:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom