6 Clones - 3 Strains & Hempies - Oh My!

re: 6 Clones - 3 Strains & Hempies - Oh My!

OMM, I did give it a try. It raised the jar rh from 54% to 80% overnight. A little jar opening and closing and this morning both jars have an rh of 67%. (one jar didn't need lettuce)

Interesting to see how the curing continues. Even without the cure, there is a lip smacking sweetness after taking a hit. Decent smell too. :smokin:

Oh yeah! Three medium hits put me out flat for over an hour.

That is awesome TT! My hat goes off to you and your sweet nugs!

:welldone:

Could go either way Mate.....a flake is a flake! :grinjoint:

Yep! just as long as there is frosting...it is all great! :cool:

Speaking of frosting.... the organic Headband was just put into darkness. Not much life left in the fan leaves but plenty of frosting. :smokin:

You should pace yourself, drink plenty of fluids to keep hydrated, and take precautions not to get to high..... lol

Got the hectic harvest out of the way with the GDP. Just had to do that first indoor harvest or the world was going to end. ;)

Doing my warm up stretches, got a good bottle of wine picked out and some very sativa Strawberry Cough to keep the high active. :blunt:

It's a girl! Triplets!:party:

All three of the Wonder Women have shown their sex. Pulled out of 12/12 and into the veg zone while I contemplate how to grow them out. They are currently in quart hempies and I am debating whether to go to gallons or 1/2 gallons. They have been topped and each showing 4 good branches.

I just want to grow them out quick to see how they smoke. Already took clones and developing future moms.

The organic Headband is sitting fan-less in the dark. Second round of trim tomorrow. :rollit:

In other news...one of the Vanilla Kush seeds has pushed up through the dirt and started worshiping the light. :yahoo:

Congrats TT have a cigar:blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt:

Thanks BD! Taking a cue from you...time for some pictures.

Baby Vanilla Kush
011911_008.JPG

Baby Jack and SLH
Left Right
011911_010.JPG

Jack is growing much faster than the SLH. It will be ready for 12/12 soon.

The Wonder Women
011911_006.JPG

The two on the ends are taller and leaner than the one in the middle that is bushier with tighter nodes. Leaning toward going with two quart containers. Just want to flower them quickly to see how the smoke is.

Stripped down Headband
011911_002.JPG

Chopped off a small bud during the trim that is abut to get torched. Too many small buds.

HB Bud
011911_003.JPG

All the fan leaves had yellowed out. The bud leaves were starting to go also. Plus parts of the bud were starting to change to a lighter green color with mostly amber trichs. Since chopping off the fan leaves, the buds have put out some extra resin and smell!:yahoo:

The buds at the tops of the remaining three plants are mostly finished so I lowered the light to focus on the middle of the plants were there are some buds that could get some more expansion. The organic Blue Dragon will probably start into the dark in the morning when the lights go off.

Time to sample :rollit:

Had to go out and grab myself some 707 Headband clones. Can't let you be the only one around here growing that dank ass herb!

:peace:

Your going to be a happy grower!:yahoo:

This Headband is good shit!

Crazy mixed up genetics. All sorts of good strains were cross bred to make three strains that were then cross bred together.

Trippy. Literally.

The best of sativa mixed with the best of indica. Starts off with a Sour Diesel slide. I start to get that jittery OCD feeling. Then the indica rolls in like a gentle San Francisco afternoon fog. You can kind of pick your buzz. Either functional or not. I say kind off because, if you don't pay attention, the buzz pics you. Mentally and physically relaxing at the same time. No stress, no pain. A good med.

My sample had accidentally fallen during fan leaf removal last night. It had been sitting on the work bench and not dry but delightfully sticky. Took three small hits and one medium. Nice taste. Under tone of fir with an over tone of tangy spice. Leaves a taste in the mouth like a Maui Onion ring.

Makes me write like this after an hour and a half.

I will be growing more.:rollit:

Sounds like a great buzz TT!

Great pics of all of them. How long ago did you strip the fan leaves?

Last night.

Trimming some of the bud leaves off tonight. Yellow and brown portions. Buds cut off plant (left on stem) tomorrow with manicure. Then off to the box for some R&R. :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom