6 Clones - 3 Strains & Hempies - Oh My!

re: 6 Clones - 3 Strains & Hempies - Oh My!

Had to build a dike in the middle of the garage today. Downpour overwhelmed the drain and the pump. Still managed to take some pciks in the Veg Zone. (Cue Music)

The next group that will be going into 12/12 soon. Their electrical circuit needs to be devoted to space heaters to dry out the garage.

122210_001.JPG

Blue Dragon
122210_002.JPG

Grandaddy Purple
122210_003.JPG

Headband
122210_004.JPG

This might be the smallest plant but it broke off during flowering stage. It has revegged but still has preflowers at every node.

The Bench
122210_005.JPG

There is at least one of everthing here. Mothers or next to be moved to big pots?

Seedlings
122210_006.JPG

These obviously have a way to go before being ready for the big time.

Not shown are the clones that are in the waiting to root stage. Have at least one of each strain.

Will have pics of the current group soon. Two days ago I did not have time to tie them back after watering so I turned the backs to the light. Then I forgot about them for two days. Going to have to correct this at lights on. Plus there is that hat installation to be done.

OK, voting time. I have 3 free seeds that are heavy on the sativa side. Figure i should try out one of these wild girls to see if I can manage a sativa with my small amount of headroom. The candidates are:
1) Critical+
2) Super Lemon Haze
3) Jack Herer

Any opinions? :hmmmm:

OK, voting time. I have 3 free seeds that are heavy on the sativa side. Figure i should try out one of these wild girls to see if I can manage a sativa with my small amount of headroom. The candidates are:
1) Critical+
2) Super Lemon Haze
3) Jack Herer

Any opinions? :hmmmm:

Well i cant tell anything with mine yet but i have both jack and some super lemon going right now just about 4 or 5 days into veg.
While i have about 6ft of room after the lights get all the way up i think i am going to find some short wide pots like some of the thinner rubbermaid tubs and lst at least 1 of each strain and see what happens.

Morning TT! Thanks for the tutorial, I think even I could give that a shot. Sorry about the flooding, what a pain in the ass.... take care!

Well i cant tell anything with mine yet but i have both jack and some super lemon going right now just about 4 or 5 days into veg.
While i have about 6ft of room after the lights get all the way up i think i am going to find some short wide pots like some of the thinner rubbermaid tubs and lst at least 1 of each strain and see what happens.

Welcome BlazinUSA. I don't know what I would do with 6' of headroom. Well I do but not in the cards anytime soon. I'll be watching to see what happens with yours. :smokin:

I'm with OMM, SLH!

Chalk up two for SLH! My only concern is memories of The Beast. That was one ceiling seeking plant. I'll need to figure out how to grow one to max 24". Well I could go 36" but that last 12 would need to be all bud. :smokin:

Is it OK to grow pot on your knees? :grinjoint:

Morning TT! Thanks for the tutorial, I think even I could give that a shot. Sorry about the flooding, what a pain in the ass.... take care!

Top O' the morning to you BD. The last piece of the tutorial was delayed because I wanted to wait until all the moisture was dried out before bring the girls out of their room.

A lot of people had it much worse than me. The upside is that I learned that the little space heater that was way to strong for the grow spaces will heat the whole garage up 10 degrees on 750 watts. That will be handy on a few of the coldest days this winter. :roorrip:

SLH is my vote too. I LOVE hazes and sadly have not tried this one yet. Can't tell you how bad I want some good SLH!

Do it up TT!

:peacetwo:

Marley

SLH 3 everybody else 0.

Going to put the winner in to soak tonight. Give it dirt in a midi-hempy as a Christmas present.

This I gotta see! I've got a seed, and I'm worried about trying to keep her under 4'... unless I can snag a cmh vert like you've got, then she can do what she wants. Should be fun.

This I gotta see! I've got a seed, and I'm worried about trying to keep her under 4'... unless I can snag a cmh vert like you've got, then she can do what she wants. Should be fun.

You start getting over 2' with the cmh vert and you will need supplimental lighting and by 4' a second vert. Probably need 2 at 3'. Just not enough up and down light spread. Correction...There is down light spread but it is low in intensity.

This is going to be fun! I like the random chaos factor of the free seeds.:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom