6 Clones - 3 Strains & Hempies - Oh My!

re: 6 Clones - 3 Strains & Hempies - Oh My!

Thanks buddy. How about your flowering light(s)? Believe it or not I'm making a simple spreadsheet to track everyone's grows, I get so confused as to who's doing what lol.

So far I've got you down for coco/hempy, cfls, and your strains. If you can also tell me when you germed them and switched to 12/12 it will save me some digging :)

:peace:

I see who to ask questions to if I get lost!! Nice BlueDog. If I could have the kind of grow that I want I would be taking notes a little better myself. But sadly here in "Antarctica" prohibition is running strong so stealth is the way to go!!:cool:

Thanks buddy. How about your flowering light(s)? Believe it or not I'm making a simple spreadsheet to track everyone's grows, I get so confused as to who's doing what lol.

So far I've got you down for coco/hempy, cfls, and your strains. If you can also tell me when you germed them and switched to 12/12 it will save me some digging :)

coco/perlite/hempy
cfl veg
400 Watt vertical retro white CMH flower
Clones
12/12 on 11/12

Hope that helps. :smokin:

I see who to ask questions to if I get lost!! Nice BlueDog. If I could have the kind of grow that I want I would be taking notes a little better myself. But sadly here in "Antarctica" prohibition is running strong so stealth is the way to go!!:cool:

Penguins of the world unite! :cool:

That's for sure. I don't even have notes of my own grow.:slide:

I did at first. But after awhile it got exhausting. With looking after the garden, the wife and kid, work, updating my journals and taking photo's, it's already enough to handle!

If you guys need any info on your grows just shoot me a pm :rofl:

See TT, this is just what I mean, I forgot you had the CMH 400W vert!

How would you rate it's heat output compared to 400W of cfls? I've heard they're not all that bad. I should just do it, but I'm trying to scheme my way to an LED.

I did at first. But after awhile it got exhausting. With looking after the garden, the wife and kid, work, updating my journals and taking photo's, it's already enough to handle!

I know that busy thing. i started a huge work project at the same time as this journal. My Outlook box is up to over 5000 unopened emails. 9Something had to give). Way behind in keeping track of all the grows I am following.

I have a hard time remembering the last time I watered. I'm sure a journal would be beneficial for me. :tokin:

:peacetwo:

Marley

I don't need to remember when I watered. If the pots feels light or the plant is drooping, add water.

I don't need to remember when I watered. If the pots feels light or the plant is drooping, add water.

Aye, but when you don't look at your ladies everyday it's nice to have an idea when they were last watered as the pot only feels light if you are physically there to lift it.

Marley

If you guys need any info on your grows just shoot me a pm :rofl:

See TT, this is just what I mean, I forgot you had the CMH 400W vert!

How would you rate it's heat output compared to 400W of cfls? I've heard they're not all that bad. I should just do it, but I'm trying to scheme my way to an LED.

I don't think the heat output is too much higher. Last night ambient temps were at 65. Light on with full fan = 70.5. No fan 80.4. I adjusted fan speed to hold 77.

The veg space had 150W of cfl going and was at 70.

This is in a small confined space. In your suite :)smokin:), that much heat would pretty much dissipate.

I like the concept of LED but I would have to grow plants only about 18" to use one. I would have to do a scrog. A possible summer idea but I am almost finished with the second grow space set up. Probably going to run with the two vertical 400W CMH for several grows. Until the bulbs burnout or I get bored. ;) (We won't get into all the spare HPS bulbs.)

Aye, but when you don't look at your ladies everyday it's nice to have an idea when they were last watered as the pot only feels light if you are physically there to lift it.

Marley

Just pay a visit to my favorite high tech supply depot (99 Cent Store). Grab a calendar and a pack of pens. Good for the next year.:blunt:

As long as you can remember what day it is , it is stoner proof.

The biggest problem for me is the LED's are big bucks by my standards, if I knew for sure I'd be growing for quite a while I'd be very tempted. But things change, and I'd hate to have such an expensive light for only a grow or two.

I'm already trying to figure out what to do with 20+ 8" & 10" clamp lights when I no longer need them... they'll fill a pretty big box. I may need to start moonlighting as a painter for cover :tokin:

The biggest problem for me is the LED's are big bucks by my standards, if I knew for sure I'd be growing for quite a while I'd be very tempted. But things change, and I'd hate to have such an expensive light for only a grow or two.

I'm already trying to figure out what to do with 20+ 8" & 10" clamp lights when I no longer need them... they'll fill a pretty big box. I may need to start moonlighting as a painter for cover :tokin:

I can understand the expense thing. I looked at the idea of using the small ufo ones for supplemental light but it basically would take one per plant. Even direct from China the cost was $75 each. Paying $150 for one to test made no sense when I could try a cfl version for under $10.

Put red and green cfl's in the clamp lights and point them at the house.:blunt:

Do like I do.....put All your notes in your journal. When gemmed,
when replanted, how long you veg, and when you started flowering.

I admit it's a pain going back looking for dates....but better than nothing! :)

I 100% agree!
It is a pain to write dates ect but its an easy way for me to keep my grow information all in one place,so when I need to figure somthing out...dates/times ect there all there,if u can find them:)
Good luck,

I actually have the essentials in the journal. The more specific stuff gets written on containers with a sharpie.

I 100% agree!
It is a pain to write dates ect but its an easy way for me to keep my grow information all in one place,so when I need to figure somthing out...dates/times ect there all there,if u can find them:)
Good luck,

The whole space is going to be set soon. At that time I might start a perpetual journal and keep more details.

Back
Top Bottom