36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

Did you give your ladies some corn SST as well?? The tomatoes go crazy with that, now you have to keep them somewhat under control they will spread out like a wild fire. Oh and nice buds there buddy!! Let em fatten up a little more, patience is a virtue when harvesting.

I just did a test smoke of some bud that is getting close to harvest last night and I almost chopped all the ladies down to put them in the compost bin, I got one of those hard hitting early sativa highs that turned on my paranoid gene... holy crap. Wife had to talk me down, haha.

Yup, all my plants have been getting corn sst throughout life. You are correct, within days of giving the sst my tomatoes always go through huge growth. I'm actually putting fencing up today around some tomatoes. My cages just get pulled out of the ground from the plants, and they disappear under the huge tomato bushes.

The buds are very potent. I could have gone another few days with the Acapulco Gold, but it was pretty much done. Chocolate Thai has another 1-5 weeks on it, that's the tough one not to chop.

Always nice seeing you around bb.

GG4 x BD (#1) at 21 days.

20150713_224400-1.jpg
20150713_224423-1.jpg
20150713_224417-1.jpg
20150713_224429-1.jpg
20150713_224413-1.jpg

On the GG4 x BD (#1) - looking good there - trichomes on the fan leaves is always a good sign!! :thumb:

Looking like you're going to get some blue there on those leaves and hopefully the buds too! You know how everybody just loves the blue colored buds...

What gorgeous specimens 36! Even with the heat you've had to deal with? :bravo:

Nugs are very tight and dense, under the crystal coated leaves. The Chocolate Thai has gone through 100*+ days and many nights in the 90s. The tops are thin in spots, I'll see if it continues to fill in. From reading online I've seen it can be a 14 weeker, but two growers I know say it doesn't do much after 10. I believe next Wednesday is the end of 10 weeks from flip.

First off, what did you mean by "Not using any garbage here btw"??? Sorry, spotted that as I was beginning this post. :laughtwo: I'm finding that, having been freed from the responsibility of keeping Dale alive my brain is behaving much like a small child just starting out. Much like a three year old actually, one of my favorite ages in child development. LOL! For all of you who read that (and I know there are a few :battingeyelashes: ) that's about the best explaination I can offer for appearing so scatter-brained. Thank you for understanding. :love:

Now, down to business. I ran over here to ask you if you've been using Bokashi or Grokashi(?) in your soil, or making your own innoculant, because I'm beginning to suspect I'm leaving something critical out of my soil plan. I saw the video links and thank you for schooling me in the subject. I will be certain to make them fit into my day. On a personal note, I absolutely adore the way you teach. You're like a stealth teacher - "Here it is. I dug it up for you and you know you should watch it because it'll make you a better gardener. Do with it what you will. " See? I love it. :laughtwo:

Are you using something akin to those? Forgive me for not paying attention if you are. I'm willing to look like a negligent student to hear the answer.

And 36 - unbelievably beautiful plants you grow here. Stunning even. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks Sue. I'm not currently using any bokashi, I plan to order some from Grokashi soon. I'm making LABS, EM, and a fermented bloom fertilizer at the moment. I'm also making my own compost and ewc, along with dried nettles, dandelions, wheatgrass, cannabis, crab and oyster shells, and biochar.

In the video they take people's garbage, compost it, and use it for growing plants. I am not, and don't plan on using trash.

I'm glad you appreciate the videos sue. I'm constantly learning and love sharing with others.

Back
Top Bottom