36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

20150503_130341-1.jpg
20150503_130243-1.jpg

Feed the soil! :love:

Stunningly beautiful plants 36.

How's that fabric lid working for you 36? Was that to replace mulch?

They keep growin more beautiful and healthy looking every shot. Excellent. :high-five:

Yes, the fabric lid is being used to replace a mulch. I checked it when lights came on, still moist. Blocks light too. Thanks for the compliments, but it is just so easy. The only things I measure are FulPower and TM7. I rarely use them so pretty nice.

Same here, and I'm not precise on those because I only have so much soil to drench, so it only takes a splash. It's almost sinfully easy. :laughtwo:

Hey 3Dozen!
I love seeing the clear translation of your system into tasty herb. Nice idea on the lid to minimize fuss. Buying Eco-felt (by the yard) may be cheaper than cutting up pre-fab pots.

Great thought, strong heart, right action.
As is said, the smart farmer feeds the soil, the soil feeds the plant, if the farmer's lucky and works hard the the plant feeds the farmer. And so around and around.
Gratitude and respect

Rec growers in WA growing organically.

Solstice was the first commercial grower here, and they transitioned to growing 100% organic last year. They had to say this, which is what I've been saying all along.

“Organic cannabis is higher quality, with richer flavors and smell, a smoother smoke,” Cooley says. “But it really comes down to our decision to provide better medication for our patients. We wanted to make it as safe as possible, and create it in the most sustainable fashion.”

Back
Top Bottom