36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

Its not bad Jake there had me try a sample line I like it just not the yield. Your doing good man quit messing with it you know what works for you

Hey you need kale or beets. I'll toss otherwise

Oh ya, I'm not interested in using the nectar stuff and haven't, just interesting stuff. I'm interested in fermenting and Labs and stuff like that. I have a bunch of nettle hanging in a shed, that kind of stuff gets me off lol.

xCurrentPhytocannabinoidsPathways_PNG_pagespeed_ic_m-b0WOo1EO-1.jpg
xCom_BioSynth_pagespeed_ic_XLAlLjlDu1-1.jpg

Look into probiotic growing, fermenting, and bokashi for more related info Sue.

Ruminant milk triacylglycerols? Well, a quick search will show you this is simply fancy way of saying milk fat.

"Ruminant milk fat is of unique composition among terrestrial mammals, due to its great diversity of component fatty acids. The diversity arises from the effects of ruminal biohydrogenation on dietary unsaturated fatty acids and the range of fatty acids synthesized de novo in the mammary gland."

Look into probiotic growing, fermenting, and bokashi for more related info Sue.

Lactobacillus Serum

Ruminant milk triacylglycerols? Well, a quick search will show you this is simply fancy way of saying milk fat.

"Ruminant milk fat is of unique composition among terrestrial mammals, due to its great diversity of component fatty acids. The diversity arises from the effects of ruminal biohydrogenation on dietary unsaturated fatty acids and the range of fatty acids synthesized de novo in the mammary gland."

Thanks 36. I appreciate that you drag me into understanding. You're always getting my brain racing. I like that. :love:

Thanks Sue. In the past I've been a team captain, head coach, production manager, location manager, and streamed video games to people while giving instructions and tips to become the best. Not to mention the tutorials lol. Teaching is in my blood, and eventually I'll get back to it. You are great at it and have helped so many with the detailed instructionals you provide. I'm hoping my next living arrangement won't require me to grow in stealth under the guise of veggies.

I feel you 36. The drive to teach can't be ignored, can it? I love the process of taking the info and breaking it down then making it so exciting you can't resist learning and applying. Gets my blood zipping. It's so obvious you're cut from the same cloth. Your brain just works a couple levels above mine. :laughtwo:

Ya duggs, I like to try to keep the tent a bit less full, but it never works out that way. Too many fun toys to play with!

The aroma from the Purple Sour Diesel has changed over this past weekend. It went from something similar to a sweet sap to now smelling of a sugary fresh baked blackberry pie. I'm very pleased.

Back
Top Bottom