36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

Everything green as can be except A PGSC that's sitting around getting messed with in veg. A nice starting to trichomes is happening with the Chocolate Thai, 2 days behind Acapulco Gold but more trichs at 2 1/2 weeks. The fun is just starting!

GG4 X BD

20150529_004928-1.jpg

Chocolate Thai and Acapulco Gold are at 18 and 16 days from change to 12/12.

I love the way you go all stealthy teacher on us. Thanks for the reading material for my day. I finally got to watch both videos. Missed some of the one with Jeff, - fell asleep somewhere in there - so I'll be watching it again, but great stuff 36.

Some nice looking hippy-dippy cannabis you're growing there. Need some of us to do a drum circle with you? :rofl:

They only let me give you reps once a day, or you'd be loaded with them. :love:

Now, let me order "Teaming With Microbes". It's about time, eh?

Beautiful 36! Great info too! :thumb:

Chocolate Thai and Acapulco Gold are at 18 and 16 days from change to 12/12.

That's impressive to have the buds stacked up that quick - are they fast finishers?? I have some Blue Thai that are doing that and look to maybe finish in 60 days. I'm at day 59 with senescence and leaves in fall colors. Those PSD plants look freaking cool!! Very nice.

I love the way you go all stealthy teacher on us. Thanks for the reading material for my day. I finally got to watch both videos. Missed some of the one with Jeff, - fell asleep somewhere in there - so I'll be watching it again, but great stuff 36.

Some nice looking hippy-dippy cannabis you're growing there. Need some of us to do a drum circle with you? :rofl:

They only let me give you reps once a day, or you'd be loaded with them. :love:

Now, let me order "Teaming With Microbes". It's about time, eh?

Yup get your drum out and leave those pits unshaved.

Nice plants 36

That looks tasty!

Back
Top Bottom