36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

Swick goes through the water in a bit over a day at this point. Humidity doesn't go above 47%. No bugs, no traps or chemical sprays. Once a week or two (maybe) neem/aloe spray. I burnt my leaves from strong sst and kelp/alfalfa/fulpower drenches back to back to back. Gotta see what she can take.

So mites came when I added dry straw mulch, and they were gone shortly after that was gone. Let's try some wetter mulch this time. I planted Wheatgrass under the mulch as well. Bugs may come, not too worried. She gets her share of aloe. SAR

20150502_184141-1.jpg

I'm going to try out the one gallon Velcro Geo Pots. I'm interested in seeing if they transplant easier. Talking about transplanting still freaks me a bit. My intention from the beginning was plant and water to harvest. How things change. Hmm. Evolution of the gardener. :blushsmile:

I love how well the Velcro works with fabric pots. I went out and bought a big roll when I started growing. Somewhere along the way maybe I'll actually learn to use them as intended. :laughtwo:

Those veggies are coming along nicely 36. The cannabis too. Nice to see them outdoors. Sweet. :love:

Back
Top Bottom