36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

GG4 x BD
20150430_090605-1.jpg
20150430_090600-1.jpg

Hey 36 nice looking buds there buddy!! I really like that big blue bad ass container you're growing your girl in. I bet she's going to get a lot larger than what she is already. You might be on your way to a 1pounder there!! I like it.

Picked up some more Bu's Blend Biodynamic Compost. Same stuff I used when mixing my soil.

Description:
Our compost repairs your soil's ecosystem, saves water and serves as a source of humus for planting and managing soil health while also emanating energetic life forces to vitalize your vegetables, plants, flowers, lawns, gardens, farms and our earth.

Contains: Dairy cow manure, straw, vineyard wood chips, and biodynamic concentrations of yarrow, chamomile, valerian, stinging nettle, dandelion, and oak bark

How I envy you the ability to grow outdoors. She is beautiful soaking up the sunlight.

How I envy you the ability to grow outdoors. She is beautiful soaking up the sunlight.

Oh, Sweetsue....you said it eh....freekin nice lookin.Man....that's a beautiful specimen 36G. Get that lady in a massive pot wouldja.:high-five: She's gonna be soooo nice at finish. I envy you people so much....that can grow in their backyards ,down south.Have a great night ....cheers.:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom