36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

I wonder if the SWICK would have worked better if all plants were in the same size pot. That might help keep them all at the same level. Then the depth of the perlite/pumice/whatever, and the depth of water could be adjusted for correct pot saturation.

As long as the pots are sitting on the surface the water level is at the same point for all of them. They can be any size or shape. The perlite base shouldn't shift that much that it would be of significance. You can always add more perlite beneath an individual pot to mound it up higher if you so desired. Ooooo, I had some interesting things go through my head there.

ok. here is why I want to do a MG grow... I am a rebel at heart... EVERYONE HATES on MG.

A $6 dollar bag is SO cheap anyone could grow a healthy plant in it, and discard it for a new one next plant cycle. It has to be the cheapest way to actually pot a plant for its life cycle. But hey, lets all talk ourselves into spending $100's on "parts" of our formula's, tea dressings, mixes, foliar sprays, drenches, supplements or ummm what did I miss?

Say, why do plants need all these tea's? if their LOS soils is so healthy & providing everything to them on demand? Why do they need to chop up other plants or animals and drench the soils with it?

Now, I agree the cheap potting soil will burn out, so lets use a supplement that is used with our weekly watering... I don't see why we will need to do it more then that, if its properly soaked with a full reservoir.

So, we are talking a $6 soil + $15 bottle of supplements in a full life cycle.

Aki the Sandbagging former organic shoveling ... cough cough

Quality aki. Just quality. Now, if you're ok with MG quality, then have at it. I spent the money up front and in time the soil gets stronger and grows better quality for diminishing investment of time and money.

Quality. It's a personal choice. Love you aki. :love:

You can taste and actually see the difference while you smoke it. What color is the ash? What does it sound like when burning a bowl? Does it crackle or pop? Does it burn evenly and smooth? Does it taste like it shouldn't? All things I ask myself when I try different or new weed. We should all know what we are forcing in our lungs.

On that note, does it burn your throat? I just cracked into a bag of some incredible looking buds, but instantly knew while taking my first hit.... this was not organically grown.

I may sound like a dick, but we should be smoking our buds right off the drying line/rack. Of course it will be better with a cure, but needing to cure shouldn't be an excuse for shitty buds. If properly grown, the buds should be clean and smooth from harvest, and getting better with age. Burning black and bad taste has no room in my stash. The saddest part is, this was incredibly good looking Chocolate Thai. Just a carpet of chemical trichomes I guess.

Ya eh....go figure 36G. Know what ya mean. We're all spoiled. About a yr. ago i ran out ,and had to buy elsewhere....not good...as soon as i took my first puff,that was it.....had to force myself to smoke it. This H.B. produce doesn't even make me cough. My friends are lining up for the Mazar .Long time few friends who know what they're gonna get. Ha HA....ya that's right ....they're spoiled now ,too.:high-five:
Havin a Stella with my scallops .....time for some produce....it's 4/20 eh. Cheers.

20150421_231904-1.jpg
20150421_231852-1.jpg
20150421_231825-3.jpg
20150421_231825-2.jpg
20150421_231825-1.jpg

second to last pic is that a seed or mold? if seed I like! curious out of vegas' top ten one was said organic correct? what was there growing method? fox farm even claims organic I know first hand in cannabis anyone can claim that at cups myself included with HandG or docs kit!

And the Pitbull turned out amazing you need to try.

Crossed white lightning with
Jillybean
Chocolate fondue
Pitbull
Lemon Skunk
Dirty heri
Pgsc

Have fems of all.

Documented? In rec we will be doing a free 4-4-4 blend I should show you it's free local and used large but yield is light but you would be interested in the process I'm sure. He has a 50 acre organic farm I'm supplying him with 100 clones for unlimited compost.

The key in my non one micro grow is environment we know that. Also yes I'm a sucker for paying for a middle man to dilute my shit but chemical is rough basically some are less intrusive to soil then people building there own with little experience

Too big of Risk for me

Any who you need to stop by just cause I think your online company is nuts and extremely under experienced, under funded and over driven doesn't mean I won't kick it with you we still got to play ball Mr giant

Walked through another rec grow today, that warehouse was huge. Set up for a tier 3 with room to grow. Office space, multiple veg and flower rooms, r&d room, hanging and drying rooms. In house extract lab. Employee break room and showers. Shared adjustable beds, with ability to expand to two layers. So bed/plant/light(leds in a few years, now is just dumb)bed/plant/gavita. 30,000 sq/ft of canopy space to start, with plans and room to upgrade. Lots of attention to detail and planning ahead. Multi million dollar facility. Testing some of their CBD Oil.

Back
Top Bottom