36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

In that case, I'd suggest a potting soil with some sort of mineral mix added instead of the mg soil. Bubble up some compost or ewc or farm animal shit and get some life going in the water to add to the soil.

starting to sound like labor... cough cough :volcano-smiley:

I want to try this design for an outdoor grow cycle. Take two sisters that look nearly identical, do one of each. A no touch and a girl you take out to tea each week.

Aki the no Tea No Till only organic Shit Stirrer...

Stir that organic shit aki :circle-of-love:

ok. here is why I want to do a MG grow... I am a rebel at heart... EVERYONE HATES on MG.

A $6 dollar bag is SO cheap anyone could grow a healthy plant in it, and discard it for a new one next plant cycle. It has to be the cheapest way to actually pot a plant for its life cycle. But hey, lets all talk ourselves into spending $100's on "parts" of our formula's, tea dressings, mixes, foliar sprays, drenches, supplements or ummm what did I miss?

Say, why do plants need all these tea's? if their LOS soils is so healthy & providing everything to them on demand? Why do they need to chop up other plants or animals and drench the soils with it?

Now, I agree the cheap potting soil will burn out, so lets use a supplement that is used with our weekly watering... I don't see why we will need to do it more then that, if its properly soaked with a full reservoir.

So, we are talking a $6 soil + $15 bottle of supplements in a full life cycle.

Aki the Sandbagging former organic shoveling ... cough cough

As far as amounts of mg grown weed I've smoked; probably less than a quarter, if I don't like it I give it away and ask what they think.

I wonder why fish guts is a better source of nutrients, then pure actual chemistry with no impurities. So, this is where I blink... I used to shovel chicken shit on a farm. I used to shovel Goat shit on a farm. I have lived an organic life on a 18 acre farm in the middle of 3000 acres of ranch land. Why is chicken shit considered GREAT, when a natural pure chemistry chemical isn't?

Aki the Confused on this Topic so I smile.

Hey, if making friends was my agenda I wouldn't be on a weed forum spouting off about organics. We all have what we believe in and our own goals and ideas. I hope you don't think I'm doubting or against what you are setting up aki. I'm just an opinionated sob who doesn't shut up at times:high-five:

I wonder why fish guts is a better source of nutrients, then pure actual chemistry with no impurities. So, this is where I blink... I used to shovel chicken shit on a farm. I used to shovel Goat shit on a farm. I have lived an organic life on a 18 acre farm in the middle of 3000 acres of ranch land. Why is chicken shit considered GREAT, when a natural pure chemistry chemical isn't?

Aki the Confused on this Topic so I smile.

Time released nutrients, and ways things are made to be put into my body.

Hey, if making friends was my agenda I wouldn't be on a weed forum spouting off about organics. We all have what we believe in and our own goals and ideas. I hope you don't think I'm doubting or against what you are setting up aki. I'm just an opinionated sob who doesn't shut up at times:high-five:

ok, this party ends in 16 oz... (last drink in the house)...

care to convo for 5-10 more min on any topic?

I hope you don't think I'm doubting or against what you are setting up aki. I'm just an opinionated sob who doesn't shut up at times

I am an old firefighter (wildland forests). I have had all that nice soft green edges burned off. I am now an old cantankerous self made bastard. No fears about my delicate feelings. Cough Cough

Please let me know when I grow annoying...

Aki the dont Microwave old Fish guy...

My dad is a fire marshal now (worked his way up from volunteer) and my grandfather has spent many summers keeping fires off his property. Myself, I would have been a firefighter if I got along with my father in my teens. I was the dummy for cpr and shock training when I was a kid.

I rambled too much already, and you with limited time.

Back
Top Bottom