2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

I dunno about hermies. I can't comment on big bhuda as iv only grown "barneys farm"sensi"greenhouse"
We all no that we ourselves are main cause of a plant herming IMO. That little peak when lights out... Being scissor happy pruning....weird gas lantern light schedules etc etc ect
All I'm saying is reputable seed banks wouldn't be reputable if they had high hermies under ideal condition
I was told keep away from greenhouse seeds company they have lots of hermies.
Come on that seed bank is ridiculously famous as is budda
My two scrogged slh had no herming. Now iv harvested and re vegging. Big stress. If it hermies it's my fault now not ghs co
I just think herming is prodomonently caused by something we've done

Not having a dig medicate but I just think if they "did have a lot of hermies" people wouldn't use them

Chillin, no problem man... :)

Barneys farm ,yes,they have good strains,sometimes you can see some problems sometimes you dont (50%/50% of having bad seed/good seed). Are you talking about Sensi Seeds? Skunk Nº1 is very nice, im smoking some right now, the indica dominant pheno :), i will try the Super Skunk next grow...
But seriously, GHS? the moneymakers?Franco is a good person,but Arjan,what a dic?hea? Lemon skunk is a 9 weeker right? Says Arjan "Give it more 1 week to get that full flavor", 1 week my A?S, had one with 90 days of flowering, no problem with the rest of the grow, just the Lemon Skunk... Like i said a bunch of times, yes Green House Seeds Company is very good indeed but that happens when you are lucky and putted your hands on the right seed to get the right pheno,otherwise is just bad phenos like my Super Bud, what a joke, no taste or smell on that pheno with genetics like that...

As far as Barney's farm goes, I've tried Vanilla Kush (sucked big time), Tangerine Dream (really good) EllisD twice (both phenos sucked big time), and Acapulco Gold (good but not great), so my feelings there are mixed. I think the chittiest dope I've grown so far is Lowryder #1, though.

Sometimes I just sit here toking and dream about all these grows I want to do. Lookin' for that one. But I guess we all are. Doesn't have to be any particular strain but hopefully it'll yield well. Then one day I'll breed it with something and get great weed, go to the Cannabis Cup a Cinderella story he passes a joint around for all the top growers of the world to hit they all pass out PotChimp wins the cup IT'S IN THE HOLE. :)

That would make a great stoner fairy tail chimp :)
Like the competion lettr rely passes out with the strength of ur super strain or its medicinal powers charm them into a trance like state as if the pied piper were playing his flute.
I sit and think about weed. Never as deep as u though pot chimp :)

Iv only grown amnesia Lemmon and blue cheese off barneys both turned out as well as could of with my constant f**ing them about back in the day when I couldn't leave my plants alone lol
Ghs iv only grew this super lemon haze and dam happy with it.... Well with one seed ones super dense crystally the others fluffy so kinda agree with the pheno being pot luck.

As far as Barney's farm goes, I've tried Vanilla Kush (sucked big time), Tangerine Dream (really good) EllisD twice (both phenos sucked big time), and Acapulco Gold (good but not great), so my feelings there are mixed. I think the chittiest dope I've grown so far is Lowryder #1, though.

Yes, that was what i was saying... with barneys you can get a good one or a bad one, very random.

That would make a great stoner fairy tail chimp :)
Like the competion lettr rely passes out with the strength of ur super strain or its medicinal powers charm them into a trance like state as if the pied piper were playing his flute.
I sit and think about weed. Never as deep as u though pot chimp :)

Iv only grown amnesia Lemmon and blue cheese off barneys both turned out as well as could of with my constant f**ing them about back in the day when I couldn't leave my plants alone lol
Ghs iv only grew this super lemon haze and dam happy with it.... Well with one seed ones super dense crystally the others fluffy so kinda agree with the pheno being pot luck.

SLH really is a good strain, you are very lucky to have a good pheno, i wish i had one :b

Happy Frieday PC:)

SLH really is a good strain, you are very lucky to have a good pheno, i wish i had one :b

I've always thought this SLH pheno was a good one:

0021415.JPG
0011418.JPG

I've always wondered if I didn't get a middle-of-the-road pheno here though, and it sounds like I did from what was said above. This one has a nice frostiness to it, but it's fluffy too. I'll do this Ice out and you'll all see why I'm thinking of ending my revegging on this; it has a stronger lemon smell and a better buzz plus frostier (better in its class).
Here's a Free Tibet nug (I stopped revegging Y Griega because of this one; it's better in its class too.)

0041258.JPG
0031357.JPG

:peace:

Chillin, no problem man... :)

Barneys farm ,yes,they have good strains,sometimes you can see some problems sometimes you dont (50%/50% of having bad seed/good seed). Are you talking about Sensi Seeds? Skunk Nº1 is very nice, im smoking some right now, the indica dominant pheno :), i will try the Super Skunk next grow...
But seriously, GHS? the moneymakers?Franco is a good person,but Arjan,what a dic?hea? Lemon skunk is a 9 weeker right? Says Arjan "Give it more 1 week to get that full flavor", 1 week my A?S, had one with 90 days of flowering, no problem with the rest of the grow, just the Lemon Skunk... Like i said a bunch of times, yes Green House Seeds Company is very good indeed but that happens when you are lucky and putted your hands on the right seed to get the right pheno,otherwise is just bad phenos like my Super Bud, what a joke, no taste or smell on that pheno with genetics like that...

Is it greehouse seeds that do strain hunter series, any how with this new leak of knowledge about seed banks what do you think of herbies seeds its the place I normally look through, but is ther anything that I should know:straightface:

Try an catch it on you tube they realy get to the places. But it also confirmed that if you want to become a millionaire the seed bank is a good way to get there
The money those guys must have speant on there films St Lucis an Trinidad was one of my fav,s:love:
BUT BE WARNED HAVE PLENTY OF SMOKE TO WATCH

Check out strain hunters it will make you dribble out your mouth:)

My son has several gutanos or how ever you spell it. when I spell check it comes up orangutans. what up with that? kind of strange you being a chimp and all:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead::trance:

My son has several gutanos or how ever you spell it. when I spell check it comes up orangutans. what up with that? kind of strange you being a chimp and all:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead::trance:

The orangutans claim we stole the idea from them and sabotaged the internet worldwide so expect that. ;)

The katana (above) is Damascus steel it's nice as Hell too. The wakizashi (that's below, and contrary to popular belief, it's not takeout food even though Felix still hasn't shown up anywhere yet) is forged steel and it's even nicer.

Back
Top Bottom