2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

I do okay with hybrids and wider leaf pure Sativas, but these equatorial and tropical Sativas are a lot harder if you ask me. Mostly because they are sensitive to most everything. If you do good with one, then controlling the size becomes an issue. Controlling it sizewise in mid-veg and diligently training it in flowering to do a good job means that the amount of time and work make it harder.

I haven't wanted to do it, but I can't put it off any longer; I have to cut my taller OTH way back because it's overcrowding everything, even itself. Post more pics of my alleged plants soon..... :)

Thanks Chimp I want to grow some Thai weed (Mama Thai and Thai Stick) but I may need to wait until my skills are refined somewhat before I attempt to go that route.:peace::thanks::thumb::high-five::cheer:

Felix..... Felix..... What has become of you? :)
does anyone else in here feel the way I do?
just looking through my magic bag of trichs:)

No but looking forward to it. Bet it's nothing like the real thing, though.

I'm hoping it's close Thai Stick has such a wonderful taste and the High Is great. When I was on Okinawa I had a Honda 500 I use to ride all over the Island with well One day I decided to smoke a little Thai Stick with some friends and then go riding badddddd Idea I ended up in the ditch I forgot to turn the corner and in to the ditch I went that was the last time I rode stoned.......

Hey Harley how did you find Thailand
Did you get out of Bankock an how on earth do you handle heat like they have (from what I heard):cheesygrinsmiley:I had some thai when I was younger an dealers were just that
Ace Thai Stick is what I have coming. Smoked some while in Thailand. Have you grown it yet???????????:peace::high-five:

Fixin to have me some pure sativa right now:)

2046 :)

Hey Harley how did you find Thailand
Did you get out of Bankock an how on earth do you handle heat like they have (from what I heard):cheesygrinsmiley:I had some thai when I was younger an dealers were just that

I enjoyed it I spent 60 days in Ubon I was there when the Dollar was equal to 25 Boht . Lived like a King I also made it to Udorn and Bankok several times.

I don't know if they'll start out in this order, but my next grows will be about like this:

Unit 1 - Clones and revegs are in it now. My CDDBX3 breeding project mother and father will go in next (maybe a week or so).

Unit 2 - Chemdawg D BX 3 mother rejects and assorted clones are in it now. When they're done (6-1/2 to 7-1/2 weeks) I'll do 10 regular Pre-'98 Lashkar Afghani x Deep Chunk seeds (I'll start them 5 or 6 weeks earlier than that).

Unit 3 - G13 grow and a Free Tibet clone are in it now. When they're done (6-1/2 to 7 weeks), 2 Dr. Grinspoon fem seeds are going in.

Unit 4 - 2 Old Timers Haze plants are in it now. When they are done (4-1/2 to 12-1/2 weeks) 1 Chocolope fem, 1 Tangerine Dream fem, 1 White Widow IBL fem, 1 Liberty Haze fem, and 1 Tora Bora fem are going in.

Looks like it's going to be next year before I get my Hippie Killer, next all-Sativa, Pre-'98 Bubba Kush S1, Critical hybrid, LA Affie, and other GSC grows all in. :)

Back
Top Bottom