2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

You have a nice jungle here!! :) +rep

I just started my third grow. Im going to start stabilizing one of my new strains!! They are a cross between to amazing midgrade bagseeds.(Mother Sativa + Father Indica) Maybe you could stop by sometime and check out the show, it just started yesterday!!!
Good luck on the grow and keep it green brother!!:ganjamon:

You have a nice jungle here!! :) +rep

I just started my third grow. Im going to start stabilizing one of my new strains!! They are a cross between to amazing midgrade bagseeds.(Mother Sativa + Father Indica) Maybe you could stop by sometime and check out the show, it just started yesterday!!!
Good luck on the grow and keep it green brother!!:ganjamon:

Thanks man wish I had some of the bagseed from when I was younger. :)

Thanks man wish I had some of the bagseed from when I was younger. :)

I have thousands of 'em. :)

But I can't get any of 'em to sprout. They'll crack the shell, and then nothin' happens.

I have thousands of 'em. :)

But I can't get any of 'em to sprout. They'll crack the shell, and then nothin' happens.

U must add water sir :) :) :) + reps for me for sure lmao
Iv had that before graytail nearly all my failures will of cracked the shell but refused to go any further.

Here's my Free Tibet clone, surrounded by a bunch of overgrown (yep da chimp did it again) G13 plants:

0041257.JPG

Well I'll just have to put this here not Fiskar type patented Top-O-Matic tool to use and give the ol' girl some light! :tokin:
Let me see if I can remember what the dudes in the late-night Fu flicks say. Oh yeah, "YOO TU HAI!!!!!"

0021414.JPG

"YOO TU HAI TU!!!!!"

0031356.JPG

I remember that film Leafs of Fury when that one cat "goes why you kill me?"
maybe we will get lucky and share the same 5x10. I call bottom bunk tho!

I was going home the other day after picking up Chinese food the first electric pole I saw had a home PC generated flyer about somebody's missing cat I was laughing so hard 'cause I was high I had to pull over in the parking lot couldn't eat it either. :)
thats funny I dont care who you are ! thanks for the laugh:)

Hey PC I think it will take a lot of that an some to calm them girls down they look well frustrated(need a good male plant):high-five:+ I would like to no if you prefer sativa or indica???
:)

Just kidding no way I'm choppin' these things this late in the game.....

I second that..... U cannot beat a good sativa high :)
U get what u wait for in my eyes 10-14 week sativas hmmm:) I'd love to sample the old timers haze pot chimp when it's ready. Never known anything take so long

But it's no wonder commercial growers were we are jaga have never even seen a sativa. They all about the 50 day finishing indicas

Yep that sounds absolutely right none of the commercial gang growers will go for the fastest option:cheesygrinsmiley:My first isea with this whol thing was to sell some but the first tent I got couldnt fit my room so thankfully it has worked out as an eye opener, to real good ganja as opposed to the crap they try to get away with.
My nephew is one who only does it for money and I found his personality has changed, he dont smoke at all.
But he dont think twice about putting steroids through his body, I dont care to see him from what I have heard from the rest of the family:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom