2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

The high caffeine level coffee I drink goes right along with an instant eye rub wake and bake; kind of evens the playing field a bit. A beer don't sound too bad later; I've got a few six packs of Hopslam left. :)
I like to bury my face in a busch:)

Is it greehouse seeds that do strain hunter series, any how with this new leak of knowledge about seed banks what do you think of herbies seeds its the place I normally look through, but is ther anything that I should know:straightface:

Dont know and didnt try anything frrom herbies so i cant talk about that man :)

Try an catch it on you tube they realy get to the places. But it also confirmed that if you want to become a millionaire the seed bank is a good way to get there
The money those guys must have speant on there films St Lucis an Trinidad was one of my fav,s:love:
BUT BE WARNED HAVE PLENTY OF SMOKE TO WATCH

I liked all... im starting one cheese from GHS, i hope i can get the super cheesy taste/smell :) "Say Cheese" hehe

Okay that adds a question to the one I was gonna ask. First, has anybody here tried processed chicken crap for nutes? Second, whose strain of Cheese is the best? I've got 2 Cheese IBL seeds from the same company I got my White Widow IBL from. I've grown Big Buddha's Cheese and liked it too.

I'm not much on lagers but I like IPAs, stouts, and porters :)
I had a porter in my front yard. somebody came along and broke it. reckon I offended somebody:)

Okay that adds a question to the one I was gonna ask. First, has anybody here tried processed chicken crap for nutes? Second, whose strain of Cheese is the best? I've got 2 Cheese IBL seeds from the same company I got my White Widow IBL from. I've grown Big Buddha's Cheese and liked it too.

Chicken shit is very high in nitrogen back in the day (1971) we threw some bag seed in some old chicken shit and the plants flourished as far as processed I have no idea (pretty useless huh):peace::passitleft::ganjamon:

Never tried processed, but I know you can compost it and use it in veggies... that said, it is hot... use like supersoil and maybe dillute depending on how much you use.... but I'm thinking back to fresh and years ago... I do know that organic gardening is ok to use rabbit droppings as is, top dressed, scratched in, etc as they slow release, but chicken and duck have to be composted because they eat meats and, well, shit hotter shit, so to speak, lol. :Namaste:

So i suppose you are talking about Paradise Seeds :) i know a lot about strains i think...im always searching to know more about this magical plant.

Morning Mr. Link were you giving BBq Lessons again?
happy Sativaday :)
Folks need to watch where they're flippin' their flamin' Ball Parks is all I got to say about that.....

Back
Top Bottom