2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

Not bad, thinking about experimenting around some with nutes. How's things growing on your end?

Im looking into getting some veg nutes. Any suggestions? All is well in the garden of luv!! I now have five young seedlings and they are off to a great start!:) One of the five (the first one that popped out the dirt) seems to be covered in trichomes!:hmmmm: Its only 5 days old and man it is frosty! I'll be posting update pics soon and ill try to get a good close up shot of it. Its still just working on its second node. Ive never seen a seedling so frosty! :)

Im looking into getting some veg nutes. Any suggestions? All is well in the garden of luv!! I now have five young seedlings and they are off to a great start!:) One of the five (the first one that popped out the dirt) seems to be covered in trichomes!:hmmmm: Its only 5 days old and man it is frosty! I'll be posting update pics soon and ill try to get a good close up shot of it. Its still just working on its second node. Ive never seen a seedling so frosty! :)

I've been kind of using some of the cheaper stuff (epsom salts, fulvic acid, etc.) in my small vegetable garden. Next year I'll do the processed chicken crap (Chickety Doo Doo it's called) mixed in beforehand with a fast and slow P (steamed bone meal, soft rock phosphate).

Hey what's up? Just jarred up my last SLH clone after an all night bout with the stomach flu. Oh if you ever get the chills bad, don't wrap yourself completely up in an electric blanket turn it all the way up and crash out. I gotta change my screen name to PotLobster now damn..... :(

Aw dam pot chimp that sucks. So aswell as being ill
U got slow cooked in a electric blanket. I can't imagine the headache you woke up with
Owchh

Hope ur feeling better dude... I love slh chimp it's great

Man..I mean Chimp sure am glad folks are chiming in hate to think this was a one sided convo with out me not saying anything:)

How ya feeling today "PotLobster" :rofl: Seriously though, hope you feeling a little better today buddie! How's things in the garden? Have you started your nutes yet? I've been looking into some still since my seedlings still have a couple of weeks before the 1st feeding. Have you ever used or heard of this "GrowBig" veg nute? It seems to be popular on this site! Im really leaning towards it more than others but would like a bit more info on it and the best way to use it. Well hope to hear from you soon and don't forget to stop in and check out my
F1s! I have a new unkown bagseed too that a friend dropped off! Peace :ganjamon:

Hey Pot sticker hope your feeling better and Happy Munchday to yas

Hey Pot sticker hope your feeling better and Happy Munchday to yas

You too. Doing some morning work after a quick recovery; I'll get a few pics up later. I'll have to pull the Free Tibet out to take one of it, because it's getting smothered by the G13 grow. I need to prune the bottom of that grow, too. I was looking at my schedule and realized that a bunch of this is going to mature out at around the same time, so if you hear a loud
ooh ooh ooh AHH AHH AHH!!!!!
in about six weeks or so, that's me. :tokin:

A shot of the tops (the more mature Old Timers Haze on the left):

0011427.JPG

After trimming some out each night I put some of this back into the light, but it's thick growth. I'll have a little more time tonight to cut out some more of the undergrowth and bring these kind of withered tops upward:

0021421.JPG

I'll go at the one on the right pretty heavy too; it's ridiculous looking.

:peace:

Man or should I say Chimp, that OTH seems as though it just wants to hang out under the light.
maybe it should be named Moth Haze or do you reckon you will be the old timer before shes done?
I dont think I could wait near as long as you have.

I know it's testing the memory of us old folk but at the beginning of this I said I'll be too old to smoke weed by the time it's done. Today is the 12 week mark since I could see the first hairs by eye, believe it or not. The timer is still on 11/13, and may go down to 10/14 in a few weeks. I know they'll both be finished at different times (not just a few days or a week like a grouping of Indicas, either), but the breeder's flowering time puts the strain @ 4 to 12 weeks left ouch.....
This thing does crawl right up on the light and the only parts that gets shriveled are the shoots that hit the glass within 4-5" of the bulb. The leaves are still generally healthy on the right plant, but the one on the left seems to grow out, flower out most of the way, then start growing again and the part farthest away is fresh flower growth. The old growth browns up (mostly from the overcrowding, branch twisting, and lack of light under the canopy) and falls when I shake the SCROG. I should be happy, though; the newer growth on the right plant looks healthy.

I reckon win she does get done there will be some hot monkey love at your house for sure:)

I reckon win she does get done there will be some hot monkey love at your house for sure:)

It's probably gonna be some scraggly a$$ poop instead of rolling it into a quarter pound doob and smokin' it like I did the last Haze mess I'll hash it up, hopefully getting about a 4" square block of it then I'll put it on an upside down nail, light it, put my old 10 gallon fish tank over it after I blow the flame out, and as soon as it fills with smoke pick up the corner and breath deep (large scale hash under glass, if any of you have ever heard of that smoking method). Nahhh, a 5 gallon fish bowl would work better..... :)

It's probably gonna be some scraggly a$$ poop instead of rolling it into a quarter pound doob and smokin' it like I did the last Haze mess I'll hash it up, hopefully getting about a 4" square block of it then I'll put it on an upside down nail, light it, put my old 10 gallon fish tank over it after I blow the flame out, and as soon as it fills with smoke pick up the corner and breath deep (large scale hash under glass, if any of you have ever heard of that smoking method). Nahhh, a 5 gallon fish bowl would work better..... :)
yep done that but we had a 30 gallon tank and a 60P nail. of course this would be 40 years ago when a fella really could do such a thing and still be able to afford a internet bill:)

Back
Top Bottom