2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

I'll get better with this drawing software as time goes by, but here's another.....

0031332_Painting.jpg

:peace:

Well I was so pleased to be informed of this that I did 20 bong rips in His honor.
Thank you Jesus.
Thank you Lord..... :Namaste:
if your down right disgusted because you bought a dime.

:)

Real sticky icky icky lol
And I hope I like mine lol it would be a shame to of wasted 15 weeks.. Sure il love it if the reports are anywhere near truth
I sourced some crappy looking weed a few weeks back and was told it was slh
Considering it was rubbish looking it smoked real nice so I'm hoping mine ties out great smoke

A fine Skunkday to you PC:)
sho is some purdy pictures you gots there:bravo:

Thanks man. I'll try to get up more pics later; I'm giving the Free Tibet and the SLH the chop sometime today. I'll pack the G13 grow in here, and from then on this journal is going to get pretty boring :) Just this OTH grow and maybe an occasional shot of this small SLH and the second Free Tibet I have in flower (it's looking good, by the way). As much as I like this SLH, the Nirvana Ice I'm cloning has the same qualities a slight level above SLH (lemon smell is stronger; buzz is better, plant looks frostier) so it may be getting the final chop after this last clone. I've got 2 small Ice clones going now.
I should have enough dope to last me until these GDP clones are at least dried, and maybe even cured too. That dope should last me until this SLH and FT are dried, and maybe even cured too. But after I smoke all that dope I figure I got another 7 or 8 weeks until this G13 dope is ready to smoke with no more dope between except a small SLH clone, this bigger FT clone, plus maybe some of this OTH dope if the right side plant flowers out early, and believe me that's not much dope!

Pace yourself Chimpy!
we can keep the journal more than boring Maybe:)

Sweet will u be uploading harvest piks chimp? I hope so :)

I'll try to get them done and take some pics tonight. My harvest method for this structure of plant is pretty easy; I take all the shade and large leaves off while the plant is still standing, cut each branch off and lay it on a tray (if the branches have smaller branches, even 3 or 4" long, I cut them off too), take each stem and manicure each bud on both sides with scissors as I'm going upwards towards the top cola, cutting them off after manicure onto another tray. I save the trim and smaller buds for kief which I smoke up quite heartily, often before I get the chance to press it and make me a hash puck but I need to order me a case of Everclear and make me some extract so I can see what that's about..... :)

Well here's some late pics; I didn't get time to post them last night. Here are a few of the Free Tibet from a few days ago, prior to dark period:

0031336.JPG
0011400.JPG
0041231.JPG
0021391.JPG

Now I chopped and manicured the SLH first and here's the pics of it:

007973.JPG
0061028.JPG
008898.JPG
010741.JPG
0051176.JPG

Here's the chopped FT:

012564.JPG
014494.JPG
013539.JPG
011632.JPG

And one final pic of the next Free Tibet. I thought that the Super soil in the White Urkel I grew wasn't used up because the roots didn't penetrate into it far so I planted this FT in it after I pulled the WU rootball. It ran the nutes out but I still have plenty of time to feed this one and bring it back some. I'll use up my FF on this one.

018329.JPG

I could only imagine:straightface:I think them some girls with muscles( but very sexy ):thedoubletake:
This grow tent is about 5 sq.' and has a 250-400 watt switchable Lumatek digital ballast with an air-cooled reflector in it. This is a Satori grow regular seeds in SSM#8 using FF nutes. The plant in the middle is a Veneno whose grow pot temp measured out at 48 degrees about a week ago.

05252.JPG

This is the 6 sq.' cellar I used. The light is the exact one as the previous unit I detailed. In this unit (a converted cellar) night temps get cold, so I put in a seed starter mat last year which helped. Setting it on a timer for 15 minutes on/15 minutes off may have burnt it out. The other Indica dominant plants in the room did better, but this one after two feedings started looking bad when I noticed the problem. I'm saving enough by switching to digital ballasts to spring for the extra wattage, so I put a new mat in the room and set it for 12 on when the lights go off. This Pre-98 Bubba BX2 held up to the cold better; even though the old leaves look nutrient deficient, the new ones are coming out slightly nitrogen burnt now that the roots are warming up enough to actually function again.

05441.JPG

05734.JPG

I think the remedy worked, because I put these Nirvana Ice clones in with a few Ken's GDP clones about a week ago and they are growing normal. There are a few small Big Buddha Seeds Cheese clones in there too.

05536.JPG

05347.JPG

There isn't much to show in my starter unit but a Y Griega reveg and a few assorted clones. I'll be doing these multiple grows as continuals out of the three separate units fed by it. I'm using a 125 watt blue spectrum CFL in it (20/4), but may switch to a 200 watt in the future.

Smokin' like a Navajo Chief on this end.....

I cant imagine your light bill PC! but then again I cant imagine your grass bill if it wasn't for your light bill:)
good weed to you PC:)

My guess is about $120/mo. more than it was. :(

Well I got my next order. Three Mr. Nice - G13 x Hash Plant (reg), three Sensi Seeds - Super Silver Haze (reg), and two freebies the birds out in the woods will like, AK-49 (if it sucked anywhere near as bad as I hear AK-48 sucked they can keep that one) and White Widow Auto (I haven't liked anybody's version of WW yet, and the auto strains are really crappy). One of these I bought may be my next grow after the WW IBL, Tangerine Dream, Chocolope, and Liberty Haze one that's next.

Gotta go get high again my replacement seeds for my intercepted order should be here soon so I'll keep everybody posted on that even though Blackberry Trainwreck wasn't what I wanted and it'll probably be a long time before the breeder puts out another MVTF clone only cross which is a drag partly because in the time it took me to write this I could have burnt about half of that doob I was just rattlin' on about..... :(

you know the AK48 kind of grew on me. the first time I grew it I didn't think much of it but it was my first store bought seed and grow so I think I plucked it early. that and the other plant I grew was pretty freakin good (critical sensi star) so I had a seed left of the ak and tried it again. after a proper grow to the finish and a 2month cure it turned out way better than the first time. for a cheap seed its better than some stuff I have smoked and its a fast finisher, say 55 to 60 days of flower and gives a nice yeild. if nothing else it can make a nice chunk of hash:)

Back
Top Bottom