2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

Seriously, try dropping the light cycle to 9/15 and give it week to see what happens. I dunno - maybe it simply flowers like a Dr Grinspoon - no real "buds".

Whatever you do, it'll make good hash. :thumb:

yeah what Graytail said!:)
the other photos are reminiscent of a Picasso and I mean that PC
+reps to you brother:)

Pot chimp super piks. Do u not live in a place were you could move the troublesome haze outside and see if Mother Nature can finish her?

Yeah if Sativas had wide leaves they'd get burned closer to the equator because of the more direct rays from the sun as well as the heat, plus less surface area = less transpiration, which is what a plant in a very hot and intense light environment needs.
No, unfortunately there are humans everywhere you look for miles around here so I can't go outside, and I don't feel like putting upside down and backwards fish hooks in all the stems of my plants to keep my trustworthy fellow dopesmokers from doing the Batman grope on them..... :)

yeah what Graytail said!:)
the other photos are reminiscent of a Picasso and I mean that PC
+reps to you brother:)

I've been thinking of trying to do a drawing of one of these colas for the Hell of it, speaking of artists. Maybe I'll try to load one on to my other PC and put that drawing package to work. You guys think if I were to get lucky and these were to go the full six month flowering period that I would kill that luck by hitting it with 9/15? I'm thinking it would panic the plants and they would rush flowering, putting them at about 20 weeks or less. If I could get the second one to flower out all the way by doing this, and both would still go the long run I'll do it. I'll try to find out some info myself on the subject too.

:peace:

I've been thinking of trying to do a drawing of one of these colas for the Hell of it, speaking of artists. Maybe I'll try to load one on to my other PC and put that drawing package to work. You guys think if I were to get lucky and these were to go the full six month flowering period that I would kill that luck by hitting it with 9/15? I'm thinking it would panic the plants and they would rush flowering, putting them at about 20 weeks or less. If I could get the second one to flower out all the way by doing this, and both would still go the long run I'll do it. I'll try to find out some info myself on the subject too.

better that then just chopping it down seems to me anyway. maybe a slow DLS 11/13 10/14 and so on:)

What the Hell. They've been at it a while, they're established enough, I'm over my exotic sativa paranoia a bit, 11/13 isn't much of a change, and hey if it all goes bad I can always blame you two for giving me the idea..... :tokin:

I put this kind of ducking responsibility and blaming others at the same time on my resume as both "possessing good leadership traits" and "excellent at multi-tasking"

What the Hell. They've been at it a while, they're established enough, I'm over my exotic sativa paranoia a bit, 11/13 isn't much of a change, and hey if it all goes bad I can always blame you two for giving me the idea..... :tokin:

I put this kind of ducking responsibility and blaming others at the same time on my resume as both "possessing good leadership traits" and "excellent at multi-tasking"
if the grass isnt up to your expectations I will remove it from your presence for you. its the least I could do for a chimp like you buddy:)

Unit 4 is switched over to 11/13. Since I'm hoping for 4 more months, I'll put it down to 10/14 in about 6 more weeks, then 6 more weeks after, the 9/15 schedule as long as I don't see flowering happening too fast. I'll try to get a pic or two up later.....

dont wnt to screw your grow up but:idea:after three weeks of reduction go the other way back to 12/12.
for some reaon in my head this has something going for it.
I have read of folks flowering half way through and then switching back to a veg schedule for a equal time and then back to flower.some of the pics were amazing for what its worth.
besides it aint my grow:)

Did somebody say "Picasso"? :)

006_Painting.jpg

PC generated (not PotChimp generated, if that's what you thought). This is just me learning how to download a pic and do basics with effects for the first time; I'll mess with it more later since I like it. It does tracings too, so I can do some REAL artwork with it.

did somebody say "picasso"? :)

006_painting.jpg

pc generated (not potchimp generated, if that's what you thought). This is just me learning how to download a pic and do basics with effects for the first time; i'll mess with it more later since i like it. It does tracings too, so i can do some real artwork with it.

mooowy beeno:)

Chimp, what does the leaf form look like? Is it forming single blades or still multis? That could be a clue ...

I was looking at the Free Tibet again ... jeepers cripes, that thing looks wicked! Man, those buds! I'd want to get me my munchies and a cold one, and settle in before I even thought about 'mokin' some o' dat! Whew! Gap-out city.

I'll put the one out there with a big sign next to it that says "FREE TIBET WEED PLANT" and maybe it'll still be out there tomorrow morning..... :)
Don't do that! the Chinese government will detain you and make you clean panda poop up!

Back
Top Bottom