2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

That PC generated painting looks like the worst case of white mold I've ever seen..... :(

Na it kind of reminds me of the shots of that chick on that old show Moonlighting:)
A fine Sativaday to you PC

You too :)
Well I'm going to move the light to the left tonight and just trim back the thickness of the plant on the right.

0011396.JPG

That one by the looks of it may be the only one of the two that makes it six months. This is a pick of it at 8-1/2 weeks since first hairs:

0021389.JPG

On the other hand the one that's flowering out better seems to be browning up. Not sure, but I think it's from lack of air circulation from everything being so dense. Here's a pic of it:

0031332.JPG

I'll be able to get into it and thin it if I chop a little out too.

:peace:

well if nothing else it sure is a sight to see:)

don't worry chimpy! I like you to much to say what I really think:) J/K I mean I have never seen anything like it. in a good way:)

if I toked on likes I would be in a iron lung:)
Well I got two likes back so I come out good. If you could toke on these likes, I'd be a lot more worried about getting them.

That GDP is the bomb. I must grow some at some point

Get a grouping of them if you do. I liked all of the Connoisseur Genetics (if that's who did the S1 version) GDP 'cause they picked a good clone to S1. Purped up good plus smelled like grape. You should get one good pheno out of a Grand Daddy Genetics grow if that's the breeder you choose; reveg it and take clones. I'll take a pic of the GDP buds I just put on the drying rack soon (I did all 3 just now).

I put the SLH and the Free Tibet into a 24 hour dark period. The trichs aren't all cloudy yet (a hair away from it), but I need to get this G13 grow into grow unit 3 and my CDDBX3 breeding project into grow unit 2. Man, 2 of those and another Free Tibet clone are already taking up 2/3 of the unit; it's gonna be another crowded chimp grow. 3 more to go in and they're big too oh man..... :(

find a girl with far away eyes
If it was Him, my a$$ is grass 'cause I just cut a bunch of His heads off..... :(

0041227.JPG
0051173.JPG
007970.JPG

:)
thank you Jesus thank you lord:)

Back
Top Bottom