2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

It seems like I see some denser buds in there, Chimp. Is that my imagination? It's gonna be great smoke when it finishes!

It seems like I see some denser buds in there, Chimp. Is that my imagination? It's gonna be great smoke when it finishes!

No it's actually slowly starting to thicken up a bit. It looks like the one on the right is going to give me the 6 months I want, and the one on the left will go at 16 weeks or earlier. Today is 9 weeks and 2 days since I saw the first hairs.

good weed PC! nice welcome mat:)
my wife has stopped getting the reese's cups and has taken to a recipe for homemade Twix cookie bars. she makes some with peanut butter and some with homemade caramel. just as dangerous! worse part is she keeps sharing with other people. this doesn't make me happy at all.

Well since I don't have a journal for odd plants, I'll post my updates here until they're grown out or I end this journal.

Grow Unit 1 - (1) BC Bud Depot Girl Scout Cookies reveg, (4) clones I took from it today, a GDP reveg, (3) Big Buddha Seeds Blue Cheese reveg/clones, (2) Nirvana Ice clones, and a Canna Venture Seeds Chemdawg D BX 3 reveg/clone.

Grow Unit 2 - (1) SLH clone (close to done), (1) Dutch Passion Blueberry reveg.

They're all doing okay so far, but I'll have to put off my next grow in the continuals for a few weeks more to deal with the overcrowding. I'm putting a grow in between the OTH and the Dr. Grinspoon grow too. No way can I do a 16 weeker again this soon! More than likely it's gonna be the Lashkar Afghani x Deep Chunk grow. Hmmm. A poll maybe?

1) Pre - '98 Lashkar Afghani x Deep Chunk reg seed grow (10 plants at first)
2) Various Critical strain crosses fem (4 plants)
3) Dr. Greenthumb - Bubba Kush fem (Katsu cut; 4 plants)
4) Legend of '91 reg (chem '91 skunk VA x legend killer chem; 10 plants at first)
5) Name something; I'll tell you if I got it, but I probably won't grow it :)

I'm leaning on the first one myself.....

it doesn't suck a little bit!
Wow homemade caramel don't sound bad.

Well since I don't have a journal for odd plants, I'll post my updates here until they're grown out or I end this journal.

Grow Unit 1 - (1) BC Bud Depot Girl Scout Cookies reveg, (4) clones I took from it today, a GDP reveg, (3) Big Buddha Seeds Blue Cheese reveg/clones, (2) Nirvana Ice clones, and a Canna Venture Seeds Chemdawg D BX 3 reveg/clone.

Grow Unit 2 - (1) SLH clone (close to done), (1) Dutch Passion Blueberry reveg.

They're all doing okay so far, but I'll have to put off my next grow in the continuals for a few weeks more to deal with the overcrowding. I'm putting a grow in between the OTH and the Dr. Grinspoon grow too. No way can I do a 16 weeker again this soon! More than likely it's gonna be the Lashkar Afghani x Deep Chunk grow. Hmmm. A poll maybe?

1) Pre - '98 Lashkar Afghani x Deep Chunk reg seed grow (10 plants at first)
2) Various Critical strain crosses fem (4 plants)
3) Dr. Greenthumb - Bubba Kush fem (Katsu cut; 4 plants)
4) Legend of '91 (chem '91 skunk VA x legend killer chem)
5) Name something; I'll tell you if I got it, but I probably won't grow it :)

I'm leaning on the first one myself.....
either go with F or A but #1 sounds cool and interesting:)

well its Friedday again! Hope yours is a fine one PC:)

I'm hoping soon all of life's stormy waters will calm down soon so I CAN have a happy Frieday. It's rough sailing right now, but I think it will all be okay soon. I'm tumbling some trim now, along with a few buds that were too small to keep. I'll have me some kief to press into a hash puck in about an hour or so. It's just a bunch of trim from the SLH, GDP, Free Tibet, and a few small clones. Looks like I'll get a gram or two..... :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom