2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

Say, Chimp,

I see you had some experience with Golden Tiger - I've been looking into it, along with its family, Malawi and Zamaldelica. Did you get any good bud off your GT, and if so, what did you think? The African sativas sound like something I want to try, especially with Thai genes.

These will be the first buds I've gotten that were any good. My first grow was overcrowded and the unit wasn't tweaked. It harvested out 2-3 weeks early and was still decent compared to everything else I grew along with it. I had it to the side during my last grow and this one too but did better with it this time. I'll let you know what the buzz is like, but from the smell (Haze, spice) I bet it's really good.

good weed PC:)

How'd I wind up Spimp? ;)
Just kidding here's those harvest pics of this scrawny Ace Seeds Golden Tiger. I didn't cut much of the leaf material off or there wouldn't have been enough to pic. Now I see why some harvested buds look like something a cow would graze on.

010733.JPG

Close-up:

011626.JPG

Some practice pics. I think I need to take these out and pic them, since I suck at using a flash.
GDP:

0021373.JPG
0031316.JPG
007962.JPG
008888.JPG

SLH:

009793.JPG
0061015.JPG

Free Tibet nugs (I'll pic the heads soon; they're getting that bug headed look):

0041214.JPG
0051162.JPG

The whole mess:

0011381.JPG

I'm going all the way to cloudy trichs on these plants. I'm not going to do the early harvest for Sativa buzz - later harvest for Indica buzz thing on this one. The GDPs have about 30-40% cloudy ones now so it'll be soon there. The SLH is just starting the cloudies; same with the Free Tibet. I almost can grow pot.

:peace:

you sure can almost grow pot!
have you given any thought to artichokes?

Yes I am!
[/url]

Face Palm!!! not again!
dang....

Chimp u mention picking the heads.... Please explain what u mean for a novice such as myself
Do u mean nipping the pointy top off the bud? Iv seen this in a YouTube video were the dude done it to make the buds round and uniform

Sorry chimp that was my fault I'd just replied earlier to spimp but the comment was obv for u and ur gawgus old timers haze
:)

That's okay I was just joking :) I should have been clearer earlier. What I was talking about is taking pics of the heads of this Free Tibet plant; they don't grow in an upside down cone shape like most colas. The flowers start shooting out in all directions and it looks like heat stress. They get heavy and keep a chimp toking for a couple of days, though.....

Back
Top Bottom