2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

man I have been paranoid of ordering seeds lately. I dont live in a friendly state either!
sorry boss. does the shirt say I went to this site for seed and all I got was this lousy shirt on it?

man I have been paranoid of ordering seeds lately. I dont live in a friendly state either!
sorry boss. does the shirt say I went to this site for seed and all I got was this lousy shirt on it?

You know I've been lucky; I have over 40 overseas deliveries under my belt and this is the first one to get tagged. The shirt said "Weedless in Wal-Martland" :)

I have always ordered from single seed and they did replace a order for me. not because of the port folks but because of faulty seeds.
I know you ordered for the free ones though

That bites... what's next, confiscating specialty food or vitamins? Even as a kid with all the Ron and Nancy propaganda, the cannabis being illegal didn't make sense (until studying socio-economics and political history, lol) since every "big person" I saw around me was never mean or angry or anything when they "smoked the green cigs" (except the couple times I saw what happens when it's laced with certain animal tranqs, not pretty), unlike booze, the powders, the pills, etc.

I'm in a legal state, but since customs is federal, I'm kinda worried about the same kind of hit when I order in the next couple months. I hope they replace it for ya Chimpster :Namaste:

I'm going to request a special T-shirt to be printed for orders that says, "Now, really. Did your pathetic excuse for parents teach you that it's okay to go rummaging through people's private belongings without their permission? What a couple of worthless drunken crackhead losers they must have been, huh? Sorry for your poor upbringing (the part where it fug zup my life anyway); wolves in the forest would have done a better job of teaching decency to their offspring."

I have always ordered from single seed and they did replace a order for me. not because of the port folks but because of faulty seeds.
I know you ordered for the free ones though

This one was from The 'Tood. It's the first time I ever requested a replacement order. If I worked there and saw how many orders the Chimp dude placed in the company records I'd be getting them in the mail fast. :)

I'm going to request a special T-shirt to be printed for orders that says, "Now, really. Did your pathetic excuse for parents teach you that it's okay to go rummaging through people's private belongings without their permission? What a couple of worthless drunken crackhead losers they must have been, huh? Sorry for your poor upbringing (the part where it fug zup my life anyway); wolves in the forest would have done a better job of teaching decency to their offspring."
better order a XXXXL

If they're smart they'd replace it... always do as good by a regular customer as you can... it really does help...

and with all the seed farms, word of mouth plays as much as advertising.
I wouldn't order froma seed company/bank/farm that I hadn't heard good reports on from growers that I trust/respect.
But, the same goes the other way, if I saw/read/heard some bad reports, even if I was going to order from the company before hearing those reports, I probably won't now. Why waste what limited $$ I have? I'd rather order from somewhere more reputable and dependable.

Business Basics, lol... literally from a high school business class that I vaguely remember and a vocational business management course I tutored someone through that same year. Of course, it seems most businesses have forgotten these little things in favor of corporate culture and standards and/or croney capitalism and slavery to the highest return.

Ugh, hope you get a good resolution on these though. Aren't they one of our sponsors as well? You'd think they'd definitely treat you right if you regularly journal your grows of their seeds. Good PR.

That specific company I would have to say over the 3 years I've been at this I've ordered from them once a month (and at a $90.00 order average, too). Yep I thought about it the other day and I've done about maybe 225 plants so far (including clones), and a new total of 262 seeds to add to that total over the next 4 or 5 years. The Chimp should be on every seed bank's VIP list! :)

Good weed and a Fine Sativaday my simian friend:)

Note to everybody on the sunrise side of the good ol' yoo-ess (not that this note is going to do you much good after the effect):

My packages usually go to a seaport overseas USPS location, then to my local big city USPS hub. I may be going out on a limb here, but my guess is that a Warrendale PA extra stop en route to your local big city USPS hub = questionable package that will be opened by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. I've done many orders over the years, and this is my first delivery to be diverted like this.

Another crappy day; sorry. Standing in front of the toilet doing a desperate "Gotta make a poopie" dance, my hands messed up and I bobble-dee-booed the last roll of a$$wipe into the bowl. :(

life is sucking lately.....
no saving that roll:/ not sure what is worse not having tp or having to reach the roll out of the commode and still not having tp.
one thing about it. it has got to get better PC. I hope :)

no saving that roll:/ not sure what is worse not having tp or having to reach the roll out of the commode and still not having tp.
one thing about it. it has got to get better PC. I hope :)

I managed to salvage enough of it to wipe the nute residue off my keester; I didn't have a choice 'cause it was the last roll. :tokin:
I don't think life gets better. I think as we get older we come to grips with the fact that it won't, and that's what we call "mellowing out".

Back
Top Bottom