2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

first couple of pics look as tho they would be some kind of critter in a 50s b movie Attack of the Buzz Monsters! staring Brena Firmboob!
with Glenda Smokealot. and Vary Spacie.:)
It all looks good PC:)
Happy Sativaday:)

heh heh, nahhh, I like them GSCs... they may look a little drab and perochial, but nothin like a couple free and easy girl scouts cookies for a good time :laugh:

I like the GSC bud I've gotten from dispensaries in this area, I'm just hoping I can get a decent clone/mother going off the one I have in flower.

I will definately be interested in the comparison between dried with leaves and without on the taste.

I hear Adam West oversaw the auditions for that movie.....

1663367794186.png

6 Months of flowering. My goodness..........Is that why they call it Old Timers Haze?

Plusreps for patience....It gets better...from a seedbank website...

Experienced growers and smokers recommend that one lets these

buds cure for about three months before enjoying to get the most out of this strain.

What's that, a year from seed to smoke or what?

WTF??????
RESPECT, El Chimperino
:thumb:

I read that on one of the seedbank sites. I've smoked Hazes before, and as much as I smoke they seem to have a spicy kind of a heat to the toke. I'm guessing that it takes a longer cure to tone that down some. Then again I've read that in 3 months the THC starts converting to CBD so I'll have to research the subject some to see exactly what conditions I need to maintain to keep pot that long without the cannibinoid breakdown. I was planning on a grow unit being tied up for a year when I started this mess so I better stay patient. Dr. Grinspoon after this is going to be my last long flowering strain for a while, unless they are worth the wait. I'll dedicate this unit to strictly Haze grows if that's the case.

:peace:, everybody.

Rough calculation that's three months waiting so I need to have at least a pound of weed setting there to smoke. Good thing I decided to start this continuous grow operation so I don't have to have that much laying around. Maybe I'll start a thread about how much weed you could have grown and smoked while you were becoming an old timer waiting for your haze to get done. :)

A fine Skunkday Chimp.:)
hey don't get in a hurry now.

Good morning and good Weed Chimp those nugs look good enough to smoke :rofl::rofl: Serious a pound how would that be I haven't had a pound to smoke since I was in Nam. There we had duffle bags full with a little liquid "O" to dip it in. I'm sure hopin to get a good harvest from this grow to carry me through the next and so on and so on and so on I don't have a separate veg and flower room so I'm just doin one grow at a time for now. Rock on Chimp :peace::high-five::thumb::goodjob::circle-of-love::amen:

A fine Skunkday Chimp.:)
hey don't get in a hurry now.

This thing is grueling, fish cake. I want to pic a flowering top to see if there's any progress, but I'm afraid the pic will look the same. Maybe I'll wait a week and another hair will form somewhere. In terms of bushiness it grows like crazy. The unit's a packed mess. If Dr. Livingston sticks his head out and says, "If you say Dr. Livingston I presume, it's POW to the moon chimp!!!!!", I'm blaming everybody here at 420 magazine who encouraged me to pursue this venture..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom