2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

good weed P.C.:)

Old Timers Haze, over 16 weeks of 12/12 and still this thin.....

007954.JPG
008877.JPG

Slightly overwatered, too. Oh well.

:peace:

Good weed PC!:)
only 8 more weeks and she will be done:cheer:

If everything goes right the total flowering period will be 6 months. It's only been 6-1/2 weeks since the first hairs were visible by eye, so I actually have another 9-1/2 to 17-1/2 weeks before chop. I've never seen a grow journal on this one so I don't know what the potency is like, but I imagine it probably costs a fortune on the market. I'm not going to get my hopes up on the buzz; they all seem to come up a day late and a dollar short on that end.

Watch this unkept scrawny reveg be the sleeper in the bunch (that's okay 'cause I got a little clone, if it didn't break when I fell down the steps with it this morning).
Ace Seeds - Golden Tiger

0031310.JPG
0041205.JPG

Here's some not Sativa pics.
Soma Seeds - Free Tibet

0051153.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple - Ken's Grand Daddy Purple

007955.JPG
010728.JPG
009786.JPG

Greenhouse Seed Company - Super Lemon Haze

008879.JPG

I chopped the last GSC plants this morning so unit 3 is looking pretty good right now. I'll put one of the G13 plants I'm doing in here soon.

the golden tiger looks sweet but airy:)
hell they all look stellar PC:)

I'll try to get a few pics of what I chopped yesterday when I get some time tomorrow. I'll post a few of the stuff that's dried too. Yeah, that GT does look airy; there's only a few nugs there that look fat enough to amount to anything. Dr. Grinspoon is tagging up and getting into the ring right after this OTH kicks my a$$ so there's gonna be another airy grow. Thankfully I have 2 more flowering units to keep me in smoke (not that they do).
I haven't did a smoke report in a while, and I'm not good at them but I can give you all my opinions on what I've done recently. It surprised me that Dr. Greenthumb's OG Kush - Ghost Cut was the least quality buzz of these recent cuts. I'm not saying it wasn't good; I smoked it up quick :) But when you're going against strains like Blue Cheese, Blueberry, Y Griega, GDP, and Chemdawg D that shouldn't be so surprising. When I burned some of the CDDBX3 I thought it was one of the best (if not the best) I've grown so far. The only reason I put Tangerine Dream as #1 is that it's the only pot I've ever smoked that made me sociable and in a good mood. That just ain't me. Then up come that Blueberry and came in just a cut above the CDDBX3. The Blue Cheese was even better. The GDP is almost the CDDBX3's level as far as potency. But then today I smoked a chunk off the last CDDBX3 nug I have completely cured out and back up to the top of the list it went wow..... I've got the last of the Blueberry and about a half of a quart jar of the Blue Cheese and can't wait to see if they cure out better like that. The Y Griega as always was good, but I think the before version of the CDDBX3 beat it out.
I decided to chop the BC Bud Depot Girl Scout Cookies apart at different times, mostly because a few had beginning signs of white mold. The one I named Polly was a bit premature but still smokes okay; I rollum blunts with it and put heapum kief up in there kemosabe :) The second one I chopped three days later, the third three more, same with the fourth, and the last 2 were today. I'll see where I like the buzz, but I have a good idea already. I get a bit of a lime smell from the leaves but the buds are different. When they cure out I'll see if they smell like thin mint cookies, but they don't now.

Well that last blunt didn't get me high enough so I'm going to roll and smoke another one quite similar in appearance and hopefully I won't get the same result seeing as how I have no more blunt wraps and rolling a third would also include making a trip to the local store which I do not wish to do because I have been smoking marijuana all day and it has made me quite lazy and ambitionless not to mention slightly tarded out. Wow after typing all that I'm even less high so I know I'll have to roll two; off to the store I go damn it.

Beautiful girls chimpy... you gotta be one psyched primate :)

The back to back chops are a little tedious at times, but the constant filling of jars has me pretty psyched. I empty them pretty fast like most of us do :)

I'm debating my next grow after the Liberty Haze/WW IBL/Tangerine Dream/Chocolope one I'll be starting in a few weeks. Maybe a Lashkar Afghani x Deep Chunk grow or Bubba Kush - Katsu Cut, but I'll probably go with my first choice, which is a grouping of Critical crosses. Yeah come to think of it these are the good old days just like Carly Simon says..... :tokin:

Thanks for capitalizing Carly's name PC. she seems to always get dissed. some folks are so vain they dont take the time to remember that she has got a friend out there untill the Earth moves under their feet.where is Mick Jagger when you need him?
maybe you should buy blunts after shift change.
Happy Friedday:)

Since I love to cook (and not just cookies and brownies, lol) I'm really interested in the heavy resin producers that I can get a ton of kief, butter/oil and tincture from.... smoke is, of course, always important :ganjamon::hookah::) but I like having and using other options too. I'll definitely be interested in seeing how those afgani and kush do if you decide to go that route. I've noticed that a lot of those tend towards the higher resin output with some strains.

I got the Lashkar Afghani/Deep Chunk cross from an online auction, and I'm assuming that the guy who bred it out was thinking the same way :)

Here's a few after chop pics. They don't show the process, but I took one of the chopped plants off the rack and took a few pics.

BC Bud Depot - Girl Scout Cookies

0011373.JPG
0021366.JPG

Two of the double-headed nugs (in case somebody doesn't believe me later):

0041208.JPG
0061010.JPG

They look like that hairy brown giant monster dude that used to chase Bugs Bunny around when Marvin the Martian was trying to get him. Here's how I decided to dry the last one of the six GSCs>>>>>

008883.JPG

I read a weed article that said the taste is better when you leave the leaves on the plant to dry. I'll experiment a little, WTF?

Back
Top Bottom