1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

So good news to report.....looks like we have flowers starting to form on the ATF 1.1 plant I will be breeding for more ATF seeds. I will try to get some pictures tomorrow. Back has been killing me the last 2 days with muscle spasms so I am kind of slow around here during that period.

Defoliated 2 more plants and sprayed today. Will do another leaf check tomorrow and if all is good, then I will put them slutty girls in their scrog if my back will permit it. From there, will give them a couple days and then flip.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Do u use flexoril for yer back...always helps my spasms when I get em

Sounds like you're almost there, hope your back mends quickly

Do u use flexoril for yer back...always helps my spasms when I get em

No, never used it. Hell never had issues with my back until I blew it out at work 11 months ago. Usually my spasms are irregular and short lived. This stretch has been much more regular (though luckily not as intense as they can be) and it doesn't seem that I did anything in particular to set them off.

What is flexoril? Pill, cream?

Hope you're backs better today focker you got work to do!!!

Thanks brother....I KNOW, I have been watering plants all morning and trying to figure out if I want to take the time to do another water and alcohol spraying as well (not sure...since its football day). That may have to wait until tomorrow for the spraying

No, never used it. Hell never had issues with my back until I blew it out at work 11 months ago. Usually my spasms are irregular and short lived. This stretch has been much more regular (though luckily not as intense as they can be) and it doesn't seem that I did anything in particular to set them off.

What is flexoril? Pill, cream?
It's a pill..perscription ..works great on my back when it goes out

Call yer doc or go to emergency room...

It's a pill..perscription ..works great on my back when it goes out

Call yer doc or go to emergency room...

Is it a muscle relaxer?

Is it a muscle relaxer?

yes It is

Best Ive used over the years. If you have back pain it will happen again, its a Good Pill to help with the spasms

yes It is

Best Ive used over the years. If you have back pain it will happen again, its a Good Pill to help with the spasms

Hmmm...I have some Cyclobenzaprine, but I didn't like it so I don't take it. I will keep the Flexorile in mind the next time I see the doctor.

Hmmm...I have some Cyclobenzaprine, but I didn't like it so I don't take it. I will keep the Flexorile in mind the next time I see the doctor.
It's great to take before bed....really helps the spasms

If yer pain isn't gone today...go get some. I've had back pain since I was 16, finally surgery at about 30. Don't mess with it...trust me

Well there you have it!!! See how much I know about modern medicine. LOL....I never used to even take asprine prior to hurting my back!

Mr stank cyclobenzaprine is flexeril
Lol....ya I know flexoril...lol not cyclopsenesterininin.or whatever...lol

Van.. take it half HR before bed...it really works
I'll take a half of one during the day

Try it...back pain sucks

Haha i just know about this stuff cause i work in a pharmacy.. so its just legit back spasms you are having? Lorazepam or Ativan, same drug, can also relax you in a different way. Its a mild seditive and it can help with your boby aches and pains. It will cause drowsiness but a low dose for a normal sized man wont have any adverse effects.. youd still be able to drive a car on it.

Id suggest making some cbd oil and see how that treats the spasms before you go get something like a mild sedative. But if the muscle relaxers dont work, dont take what the drs give you.. cause they will put you on Norco or oxy normally and you dont want to go down that road. Ask for the mild sedative if it gets that bad.

Back
Top Bottom