1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

VS how come that nug isn't in the NOTM? That's one hella nice looking nuggie!

I personally think its Half Assed

He should send it to me, keep him from suffering

Yup, Thats the kinda guy I am... a Giver:volcano-smiley:

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Sup van glad ur getting those pesky peskers. I loved that atf. So chocolatey, and the monster crops stretch like a weed. Awesome stuff. Well heres some sad news, i just lost my jack :fack: my res had a leak and she wasted away from dehydration. But ive got about five cuttings and im gonna try bring it back but theres 6mos out the window. Oh weel, c'est la vie. Hope u get those pests. Happy hunting

Sup van glad ur getting those pesky peskers. I loved that atf. So chocolatey, and the monster crops stretch like a weed. Awesome stuff. Well heres some sad news, i just lost my jack :fack: my res had a leak and she wasted away from dehydration. But ive got about five cuttings and im gonna try bring it back but theres 6mos out the window. Oh weel, c'est la vie. Hope u get those pests. Happy hunting
I know nothing of your Jack illizm, but man do I feel your pain. I lost by biggest most mature Bubba Kush while on vacation due to an irrigation mishap. Can't wait to try the ATF myself.....

VS how come that nug isn't in the NOTM? That's one hella nice looking nuggie!

I am just starting to take some pictures of different buds. Once I have a good collection of nugs I might consider entering. Honestly I have never been one to enter many contests, just never been my thing. I might give it a go some day. Thanks for the complement though brother, I appreciate it.

I personally think its Half Assed

He should send it to me, keep him from suffering

Yup, Thats the kinda guy I am... a Giver:volcano-smiley:

LOL, half assed huh. Yeah I guess I should get rid of it all huh!

Tonight's dessert! A little Thunderfuck to go with football and the UFC!! Frosty sucker
091517_ATF.jpg
Holy frost. Makes my mouth water just looking at it

Holy frost. Makes my mouth water just looking at it

Yeah the ATF plants really produced some nice frosty nuggets for sure. Potent smoke too! Not as tasty as the Blueberry or Durban Poison but still the best pain killer out of the strains I grew and the most potent.

Oh I am sure these are eggs. But the good thing is there are very few left. Gotta spray again here in a few minutes. Hoping that this will be the next to last spray on these 4 plants (7 plants if I do the 3 under the T5 light today as well).

As for the soil, its doing well. That's what all these plants are growing in right now. I haven't seen any issues that the plants are telling me about. Fast, thick growth.....nice color to the leaves, nothing funky showing on the leaves now that the might issue is handled.

As for the ATF, check your PMs.

Oh I forgot to ask you, how much volume was your mix total? I noticed you used 4 cups of neem seed meal. I was worried about using 2 in 2 cubic feet. The box called for something like 1/4 - 1/2 cup per cubic foot so I was worried I overdid mine, but yours seem to be doing good and it doesn't look like you were using too much more than 2 cu. ft.

Awesome dessert, love it:drool:

Tonight's dessert! A little Thunderfuck to go with football and the UFC!! Frosty sucker
091517_ATF.jpg

Oh I forgot to ask you, how much volume was your mix total? I noticed you used 4 cups of neem seed meal. I was worried about using 2 in 2 cubic feet. The box called for something like 1/4 - 1/2 cup per cubic foot so I was worried I overdid mine, but yours seem to be doing good and it doesn't look like you were using too much more than 2 cu. ft.

The initial results were that it made about 45 gallons (2 twenty gallon trash cans full, plus a 5 gallon bucket) of soil. But I also recycled the soil used on my initial grow and after removing root balls of the 5 plants, it added about another 15 gallons of soil. I poured my 45 gallons back out on the tarp, mixed the additional 15 gallons of soil into my mixture and mixed it will for about half an hour, added a little more water and re-cooked it for a total of about 60 gallons. I used about 15 gallons on the current grow so I still have about 45 gallons left.

The initial results were that it made about 45 gallons (2 twenty gallon trash cans full, plus a 5 gallon bucket) of soil. But I also recycled the soil used on my initial grow and after removing root balls of the 5 plants, it added about another 15 gallons of soil. I poured my 45 gallons back out on the tarp, mixed the additional 15 gallons of soil into my mixture and mixed it will for about half an hour, added a little more water and re-cooked it for a total of about 60 gallons. I used about 15 gallons on the current grow so I still have about 45 gallons left.
I've been collecting :) . You'd be proud of my pile so far lol. Not to rub salt in a wound, but how can we improve on the mix due to your past mite issue? Is it possible to add too much Neem? I've got the insect Frass on my list, had issues finding a few items, but all in all.....not too bad. I've found a great source here in Ontario. Their base is based on CC's mix. What are your thoughts on Happy Frogs Ancient Forest mix? Might try an interim pair of Snow white autos to see and to keep me growing something post harvest.

I've been collecting :) . You'd be proud of my pile so far lol. Not to rub salt in a wound, but how can we improve on the mix due to your past mite issue? Is it possible to add too much Neem? I've got the insect Frass on my list, had issues finding a few items, but all in all.....not too bad. I've found a great source here in Ontario. Their base is based on CC's mix. What are your thoughts on Happy Frogs Ancient Forest mix? Might try an interim pair of Snow white autos to see and to keep me growing something post harvest.

Honestly I don't know what to do as it relates to combating future mite issues. I gotta believe that I brought them inside somehow and they didn't just get here on their own.....so under that logic the best course of action is not to be complacent in the future with washing and changing after being in the outdoor garden. Also, I plan on doing more preventative spraying through out the veg stage.

I really thought that the amount of crab meal/shrimp meal (chitin) and the Neem meal would have been sufficient but I guess I could be wrong.....or perhaps if I brought them inside from the garden and it had nothing to do with the amendments in the soil being able to prevent them from attacking the plant. Tough to say at this point. I will continue with the recipe as is and just be extremely cautious and do preventative sprays and inspections under the microscope.

There's an alley behind my place and I walk thru there. I think my mites came from there.

I wish I knew for sure where I got them from. I don't see how outdoor growers don't become completely infested with them!!

I would literally burn my house down...lol

During fly season I am like Rambo fighting em all....

The black widows are bad enoupg....lol

I live in the rural center of the US. There are so many bugs it's some miracle we haven't had a problem. I'll be referencing Van's journal for sure when it happens. :D He killed those bastages.

I can't say that I was pleased to get mites Flower, but I am kind of thankful for the experience. I know what to look for, and how to treat them. I can be a bigger help to others on here because of my experience.....so like they say "that which doesn't kill your girls, makes you a better a grower".

I would literally burn my house down...lol

During fly season I am like Rambo fighting em all....

The black widows are bad enoupg....lol

I don't miss all those black widows that used to be all around my house. Or the scorpions or rattlesnakes either! Arizona definitely had some challenges.

Back
Top Bottom