1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Hey Van

Check yer Bitcoins, seems there may be a War on them soon

I saw the price plummeted.....wasn't sure what was going on. Was thinking I might buy some more since the price was down so much. What are you hearing about them?

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Damn they jumped back up over 800 from late yesterday/early this morning. Knew I should have added another 100-200 bucks to my account.

Please forgive the intrusion, just wanted to post this in some of the busier journals.

Seeking some help to make our home the best it can be for you guys and gals. :thanks:

420 Magazine Seeking Volunteers For Spambot Patrol

:Namaste:

Mite Update

I spent this morning looking at the back three plants in the tent (ATF 1.1, ATF 2.2 and ATF 2.3). I trimmed several leaves off of each and scoped them for enemy sightings. I saw no critters at all. I only saw a couple eggs on the leaves between the three plants. Definitely looking good. One more spray in the next day or two and everything will be good. Haven't seen an alive mite in a few days. When I can't find any more eggs is when I will flip them (hoping that will be within the next 5 days).

Little tent - Gave the ATF 1.2 female and the ATF 4 male in there their 24 hours of darkness today and will start them on their 12/12 cycle tomorrow. (not worried as much about eggs on these two as they aren't going in scrog so i can continue to spray as necessary).

Hey Johnny, not sure if you are still interested in those two plants I was going to give you but if you are......let me know. Otherwise I will be ditching two fully vegged girls. I completely understand if you don't due to the fear of any lingering mites.

Yeah, at least you get rid of spider mites, and they already back to bushy. that's the point:cheer:

Thanks for the kind words Sara. They are definitely getting very bushy. The ATF have a serious amount of side branching. If I didn't have the mite issue, they would be about 2-3 weeks into flower about right now. But at least I have seemed to gotten rid of them (knocks on wood) and I can flip to flower within the next couple days. Just gotta finish making a couple things and put them into the first layer of the SCROG net, I might even need the 2nd layer SCROG for this one.

This morning I saw the news that BTCChina will stop trading from Sept. 30

Damn they jumped back up over 800 from late yesterday/early this morning. Knew I should have added another 100-200 bucks to my account.

Subbed in Van, been meaning to drop in for a while. Looking good. Keep spraying. They hang in there. ✌️

Subbed in Van, been meaning to drop in for a while. Looking good. Keep spraying. They hang in there. ✌️

Hey Aussie, thanks for stopping in brother and thanks for the kind words. One more cycle of spraying and I should be done and ready to roll!

Q? Course I had to be .......Q....lmao.

Mite update

Sprayed 5 more plants today. After spraying I took a few leaves off of the plants and did some searching. Looks like most of the eggs are gone as well as the mites. Only one of the plant showed any eggs so thats a good sign. I will spray the other 7 plants tomorrow (hopefully...its a football day so I might only get 4 of them done). I really hope that all this spraying is knocking the eggs off the plant. The girls definitely look happy to have the infestation gone, all their new growth is really nice. Getting real close to flipping the big tent.

Small tent started its first day of 12/12 light schedule.

Great to hear those bastards are on their way out the door! Ain't nobody got time fo dat! Lol

Exciting day for that small tent, always love the flip.... change is on the horizon lol. It's always amazing how these little girls get so big fat and resinous! :drool:

Haha I'm stoned and rambling... ill stop now but have an awesome night Van, and lets see some pictures of those ladies soon!

Tonight's dessert! A little Thunderfuck to go with football and the UFC!! Frosty sucker
091517_ATF.jpg

Nice looking bud! I really like ATF, wish I could get my hands on some.

Hey when you're checking for eggs, be careful you don't mistake any for sessile glands. I've made that mistake before and kept spraying long after the infestation was over.

sessile_glands.png

How's your soil mix cooking up?

Nice looking bud! I really like ATF, wish I could get my hands on some.

Hey when you're checking for eggs, be careful you don't mistake any for sessile glands. I've made that mistake before and kept spraying long after the infestation was over.

sessile_glands.png

How's your soil mix cooking up?

Oh I am sure these are eggs. But the good thing is there are very few left. Gotta spray again here in a few minutes. Hoping that this will be the next to last spray on these 4 plants (7 plants if I do the 3 under the T5 light today as well).

As for the soil, its doing well. That's what all these plants are growing in right now. I haven't seen any issues that the plants are telling me about. Fast, thick growth.....nice color to the leaves, nothing funky showing on the leaves now that the might issue is handled.

As for the ATF, check your PMs.

Back
Top Bottom