1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Tent Update

This might be the last picture before the scrog goes in. I am going to do one last inspection and going to spray the Blue Kush, the Durban Poison, and the biggest ATF 2.1 plant tomorrow. If all goes well, Ms Stank and I will be putting the SCROG net in tomorrow night. Its going to take some work for sure.

The plants are growing fast again. Definitely faster growth with the mites in check. I measured the plants and they are taller now than they were at the end of flower last grow. The ATFs are all 31-34 inches tall from the top of the pots. I will definitely need to watch the stretch. Last grow I think the tallest plant was about 30 inches tall at the end of flower.

091917_Tent_2.jpg

091917_Tent_3.jpg

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Looking FANTASTIC

I am really nervous about their height. Definitely going to have to double scrog these girls. Going to be a lot of colas.

Tent Update

This might be the last picture before the scrog goes in. I am going to do one last inspection and going to spray the Blue Kush, the Durban Poison, and the biggest ATF 2.1 plant tomorrow. If all goes well, Ms Stank and I will be putting the SCROG net in tomorrow night. Its going to take some work for sure.

The plants are growing fast again. Definitely faster growth with the mites in check. I measured the plants and they are taller now than they were at the end of flower last grow. The ATFs are all 31-34 inches tall from the top of the pots. I will definitely need to watch the stretch. Last grow I think the tallest plant was about 30 inches tall at the end of flower.

091917_Tent_2.jpg

091917_Tent_3.jpg

The plants are insane, true beauties:goodjob:

The plants are insane, true beauties:goodjob:

Thanks Sara! They are definitely turning into a handful. I think the A in ATF stands for Amazon Thunder Fuck because its definitely a jungle in there!

Yeah a bit of a jungle lol, looks god

Thanks UA! That tent will be scrogged tomorrow and flipped a couple days later.

Lol watch out for the tree frogs next! That's quite a jungle you've got there brother, can't wait to see how it all comes together with the scrogs .

Yeah they definitely seem to be enjoying their Stank Soil. I am excited but nervous about the height. I was going to spray them again today but we have the rain from the hurricane hitting us today so I didn't get to take them out to the table outside to spray. I will try to do them tonight when I water the big plants.

Mite Update -

Found a couple mites moving around on one of the plants last night so I did some spraying today....AGAIN...after I did another round of massive defoliation. Was hoping to put them in the scrog tonight but I don't see it happening. I will check some leaves on the plants again tomorrow and re-evaluate. I just can't risk scrogging them until I know the mites are gone. I have 8 more days before I am at my mandatory flip schedule.

Checked the height on the girls and the three biggest ones are standing 36" from the top of the container. So they have grown 2 inches in a few days. The stretch is going to be scary.

It was only one plant that showed any live mites so I spray it and the two plants touching it in case they moved. Will check additional plants tonight.

Knock their socks off Bro

I am trying brother. 6 of the 7 plants in the tent look great....its just that last one that looked like it had some hatch and I can't let them lay anymore eggs. Will root drench again with AzaMax again in 3 days.

Mine is in 16 hours of darkness when the lights come back on they will be on 12/12. Ill spray both again 1 week from now for good measure.

Back
Top Bottom