1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Haha i just know about this stuff cause i work in a pharmacy.. so its just legit back spasms you are having? Lorazepam or Ativan, same drug, can also relax you in a different way. Its a mild seditive and it can help with your boby aches and pains. It will cause drowsiness but a low dose for a normal sized man wont have any adverse effects.. youd still be able to drive a car on it.

Id suggest making some cbd oil and see how that treats the spasms before you go get something like a mild sedative. But if the muscle relaxers dont work, dont take what the drs give you.. cause they will put you on Norco or oxy normally and you dont want to go down that road. Ask for the mild sedative if it gets that bad.

Yeah I won't take any of that stuff.....hell I didn't like how the cyclobenzaprine made me feel so I only took it twice. I have never been someone that likes to rely on medicine and have always been a "suck it up" kind of guy. But I can't do that with the spasms.....but I certainly prefer the relief from my ATF strain over the muscle relaxers. I don't feel like sedated blob like I do on muscle relaxers. I found myself just staring at the wall for like an hour the last time I took them. Not my cup of tea.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Yeah I won't take any of that stuff.....hell I didn't like how the cyclobenzaprine made me feel so I only took it twice. I have never been someone that likes to rely on medicine and have always been a "suck it up" kind of guy. But I can't do that with the spasms.....but I certainly prefer the relief from my ATF strain over the muscle relaxers. I don't feel like sedated blob like I do on muscle relaxers. I found myself just staring at the wall for like an hour the last time I took them. Not my cup of tea.
Have u tried taking 1/2 a pill Van?

Have u tried taking 1/2 a pill Van?

No I haven't....I figured as a 6'3", 250 lb dude that I should try a whole pill.....suppose trying half a pill might not be a bad thing.

No I haven't....I figured as a 6'3", 250 lb dude that I should try a whole pill.....suppose trying half a pill might not be a bad thing.
It's not to get high...lol... It's for spasms

Do it, if ya don't like it then don't listen to me again...lol

I've had back issues for 35yrs...trust me my friend

Glad cannabis helps more.. thats always good to hear. I still suggest trying to make oil at some point and make it into a topical cream that you can apply to the muscles that are seizing up.. if you can reach them, i know thats the tough part. It should help a lot if the oil is potent enough and has good cbd content.

Glad cannabis helps more.. thats always good to hear. I still suggest trying to make oil at some point and make it into a topical cream that you can apply to the muscles that are seizing up.. if you can reach them, i know thats the tough part. It should help a lot if the oil is potent enough and has good cbd content.

I just ordered some ACDC seeds. Supposed to be close to a 20:1 CBD to THC ratio. I will grow one out and make some oil. Ms Stank has been wanting to try some topical cream with cannabis oil in to try for some relief with her elbow. Hope that will work. I am looking at trying to cross ACDC with a nice sativa.....see if I can't get the benefits of the Sativa in terms of energy with the CBD of the ACDC

It's not to get high...lol... It's for spasms

Do it, if ya don't like it then don't listen to me again...lol

I've had back issues for 35yrs...trust me my friend

No, the logic makes sense. I might give it a try.

I just ordered some ACDC seeds. Supposed to be close to a 20:1 CBD to THC ratio. I will grow one out and make some oil. Ms Stank has been wanting to try some topical cream with cannabis oil in to try for some relief with her elbow. Hope that will work. I am looking at trying to cross ACDC with a nice sativa.....see if I can't get the benefits of the Sativa in terms of energy with the CBD of the ACDC
ACDC and kilamanjaro...that would be a good one

Awesome man you are on the right track.. ill keep watching and learning from you. Not sure what kind of cbd to thc ratio is needed for headaches.. ill need to do some research. I think thc helps headaches better though. That 20:1 sounds pretty intense.. careful with that first dose... you two will be stuck to your chairs like glue lol.

Awesome man you are on the right track.. ill keep watching and learning from you. Not sure what kind of cbd to thc ratio is needed for headaches.. ill need to do some research. I think thc helps headaches better though. That 20:1 sounds pretty intense.. careful with that first dose... you two will be stuck to your chairs like glue lol.

I read that White Widow is really good for headaches....have you ever tried it? I was considering if all goes well, trying to cross the ACDC with White Widow and see what turns out.

Hey Scorpio.....how did you THC testing turn out? I know you had issues the first time you used it, but I didn't see any follow ups to that.

ACDC and kilamanjaro...that would be a good one

Yeah that might be good....I was also considering Durban Poison crossed with the ACDC.

White widow eh, i havent tried it.. strains are limited where i live. This gsc strain ive been getting works alright.. leaves me feeling a little fuzzy though. Ill have to look into the white widow.. thanks for the info man!

Yeah I was going to grow a white widow on my next grow until I got the Nuke sponsored grow. I will grow a Blue Dream, GSC, White Widow and Northern Lights on the following grow. All of them are supposed to be good medicinally. After that I think i will go for some CBD and Sativas. I might have to do one CBD with the next line up. So many strains, such limited space and time!! LOL

Awesome man.. if we had a warehouse it still wouldnt be big enough for all the strains we want and need to try. Cant wait to see you grow those out though, im thinking about doing my blue dream seed i got next grow. So tough to decide.. you buy all these seeds then you still have to figure out what you want to grow each time lol.

Awesome man.. if we had a warehouse it still wouldnt be big enough for all the strains we want and need to try. Cant wait to see you grow those out though, im thinking about doing my blue dream seed i got next grow. So tough to decide.. you buy all these seeds then you still have to figure out what you want to grow each time lol.

Yeah I have so many strains. I think I have about 125 different strains in my inventory at this point. And I ordered two more strains today LOL

To date which are your favorite breeders??

Honestly I haven't grown enough strains out to answer that question. I am just really starting to learn what I like in cannabis. As i have said on this thread before, I really didn't smoke prior to hurting my back at work last year. I didn't touch the stuff during my 22 years in the Marine Corps and I only touched it a few times in the 6 years after I retired. I don't like crazy strong indicas...they kick me in balls and leave me stupified on the couch and asleep in short order. I have learned that I think I love sativas from the "high" perspective. I love the energy and ability to function and do stuff, but they don't provide the same level of pain management that indicas or hybrids provide. I like a mellow indica for a bedtime strain. I was smoking ChemDawg 4 as a bedtime strain but that stuff would seriously KO me in less than 30 minutes.

So as I am learning what works for me both as enjoyment and as medicine, I will be able to answer that question when I grow out a few more strains. I loved the Durban Poison from Dutch Passion. Twisty Treat Seeds had a great product in their Alaskan Thunderfuck but I haven't been able to find anything else by them.

Back
Top Bottom