1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

AWWWW YEAH......package from Seedsman just arrived. Be back in a bit!
Addict.........wait; deja vu.......weird, lmao.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

I need to add more to my wallet but i have enough seeds for awhile. Lol

Yeah I have plenty of seeds as well, but tough not to buy them when that value jumps up. It dropped a bit and has been holding steady for the last week. I make checking the value part of my morning routine.

I'll probably give it a try, i cant resist cheap seeds! Lol

Heard a lot of good things about carnival

Yeah me too....I hear its very uplifting and energetic. Sue and a few others swear by it so i figured I would give it a try. I think Radogast just grew it as well.

Someone else just mentioned it too, I've seen it in the banks as well. I'll have to put it on the wish list. Will have to watch you grow it out, if sue loves it then it must be great for oils and extractions. I'm interested in doing fresh harvest infused oil now cos of her lol

Not sure what she uses it for, I just know they love it for an early morning/daytime strain.

Helps to get through the day when you've got certain ailments. Def need a daytime strain I get like a zombie sometimes with the heavy indices we love. Got some harlequin coming for the day. At 5:2 CBD:THC it will be good for neuropathy and pain as the CBD should enhance the pain relief effects of the thc without knocking my brain on its stem lol

Yeah I am hoping to find another strain (besides Durban Poison) that works well in the day time for me and that I enjoy. Maybe Carnival can be that!

Yeah I am hoping to find another strain (besides Durban Poison) that works well in the day time for me and that I enjoy. Maybe Carnival can be that!
I've heard and read great things about Pineapple express for just such an occasion.

Congrats on the new seed collection brother! I also have a CBD strain that I'm saving up to grow within the new year, hope that Carnival gives some amazing smoke
Good call Pat, I'm thinking a CBD strain with each new grow.

My present strain is Kings Kush CBD 50/50@ about 8-10%. It's for my girls anxiety.

I've heard and read great things about Pineapple express for just such an occasion.

I have been looking to pick up some beans for some pineapple express for a while, but Seedsman is always out of the breeders that I want to try to grow first.

I can't believe it took me this long to get into growing weed. I've smoked it for years and this just seems so natural. My brother has grown, smoked and sold for ages.....bizarre! Hard to believe that it's only been 3 months, I feel like I've known you guys forever.

So........I hit a bit of a bump in the proverbial grower's road.....SPIDER MITES. I was defoliating a couple of the girls tonight and like always Ms Stank checks the leaves for any unwanted guests. I heard a little "shit" and I looked over at the image on the computer and this ugly freaking thing was crawling on the leaf I had just cut off a few minutes ago. Not a happy camper at all. So I mixed a mixture of water and alcohol at 9 to 1 and started spraying the crap out of my plants. I only got 4 done tonight but its a start. I will hit those with some Neem oil as well in the next day or two. I was looking into buying some SM-90 as well, but wanted to know what everyone else uses. Any recommendations???

Fuck the neem should work brother. Not sure of the sm90, hopefully someone can chime in here. Not nice to have them there

Yeah I will hit them with Neem next. Ordering some hunter mites as well.....they supposedly feed on spider mites and their eggs.

Back
Top Bottom