1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

So I woke up earlier than I intended this morning after a long night dealing with spider mites and all I think about was getting back to work on getting rid of those bastards. So I moved all the plants downstairs to continue with my defoliation of any leaves that look like they have signs of mites as well as spraying the hell out of everything else left. Going to be a long day.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

So I woke up earlier than I intended this morning after a long night dealing with spider mites and all I think about was getting back to work on getting rid of those bastards. So I moved all the plants downstairs to continue with my defoliation of any leaves that look like they have signs of mites as well as spraying the hell out of everything else left. Going to be a long day.
Fuck brother, I totally get the itching feeling. I wish I had a solution for you. Neem I know works, crazy hard for us to even find that here too. Any of the Safer products work for them?

Tent Update

Spent all morning working on the spider mite issue. Defoliated a lot of leaves to make spraying easier. After I finished defoliating, I continued spraying the crap out of all the leaves on all the plants. Disgusting little bastards need to go!! Definitely thankful we found them this early. Die bitches!!

S20170824_0008.jpg

S20170824_0012.jpg

Tent Update

Spent all morning working on the spider mite issue. Defoliated a lot of leaves to make spraying easier. After I finished defoliating, I continued spraying the crap out of all the leaves on all the plants. Disgusting little bastards need to go!! Definitely thankful we found them this early. Die bitches!!

S20170824_0008.jpg

S20170824_0012.jpg
So what is the verdict on type of spray treatment? Excellent call on the defoliation.

Well I don't know yet. I barely finished with it before it was time for them to go to bed. I will wait til tonight and cut a couple more leaves off and take a look. I swung by the grow store on the way home and picked up some SNS-217 which is supposed to be awesome for these bastages. I have to wait a couple more days before doing much else (gotta let the eggs hatch and kill those). I have a hard time not spraying 2 or 3 times a day. Only thing with the SNS-217 (a sponsor for 420...woot woot!!) is that you have to spray right before lights out or you run the risk of some burning.

So I will hit with Neem in a couple days, and then hit with the SNS-217 a few days after that. I also ordered some predator mites to throw in the tent after all the spraying is done.

I got the weekend off the family....woohoo....Im up north to fish with my brother; reason I say that is my brother has also mentioned lady bugs, find one outside and bring it inside to help with the issue, he told me that they were like gold to him and his buds (not literally) during flower. How do you figure they appeared?

Those bugs font stand a fucking chance, lmao.....

I got the weekend off the family....woohoo....Im up north to fish with my brother; reason I say that is my brother has also mentioned lady bugs, find one outside and bring it inside to help with the issue, he told me that they were like gold to him and his buds (not literally) during flower. How do you figure they appeared?

Those bugs font stand a fucking chance, lmao.....

I don't have a clue how they got here brother...wish I knew. I have been waiting for them. My brother warned me....its not about if I will get them, its a matter of when. Well the when has been solved. I hate looking under the scope at the leaves so I am thankful that Ms Stank loves to do that. She checks leaves all the time when I defoliate. I was starting to make the irrigation system for these plants and all of a sudden I hear "oh shit". I looked over at her and was like "NO, don't tell me that!" She said "Yup, you have bugs". I am just thankful we found them. I was about to give Johnny C two of the plants in my tent. I would have been mad as hell if I would have given him 2 ATF plants with even only a few spider mites on them. I will be holding off on flipping to flower until I know that I have killed all these fuckers. Glad I got them before I put them under the SCROG (which was going to be this weekend).

Good fucking catch brother. ......Wow.....So I know, what are the tell tale signs of mites? I don't have an " early warning system", lol. My bro wants to know are you growing in a basement?

Well here is a link for your Guy.....I found it last night as I was in panic mode. We just found them by chance....but according to the site, leaves can have really small white spots on them.

Spider Mites: Get Rid of Them Quick! | Grow Weed Easy

My grow room is upstairs in the spare room. Why is he wondering if I am growing in the basement?

On another positive note.....the other seed shipment from Seedsman arrived today. Now its a waiting game for the bitcoin value to shoot back up again.

20170825_174848.jpg

Well here is a link for your Guy.....I found it last night as I was in panic mode. We just found them by chance....but according to the site, leaves can have really small white spots on them.

Spider Mites: Get Rid of Them Quick! | Grow Weed Easy

My grow room is upstairs in the spare room. Why is he wondering if I am growing in the basement?
Thanks for sharing....He was thinking that they may have come in through damp basement drains or something?
On another positive note.....the other seed shipment from Seedsman arrived today. Now its a waiting game for the bitcoin value to shoot back up again.

20170825_174848.jpg

20170825_174848.jpg
I'd be super happy if your one delivery was my whole seed collection LMAO.

20170825_174848.jpg
I swear I have most of those same freebies Van

Nice order

Sorry to hear Van....any idea how they got in? Along w/ your spraying......maybe top dress some insect frass. Chitin loaded....SARS response.....bugs want to leave. 2-2-2 gives a little mild nutrient too. Good luck. :Namaste:

No clue brother. I haven't introduced anything to grow room.

Thanks for the recommendation, will check it out. I was hoping that the chitin from Crab Meal/Shrimp Meal would have helped with the potential insect issue. I will get rid of the bastages though!!

I swear I have most of those same freebies Van

Nice order

I was supposed to get the Humboldt Blue Dream but they gave me the Humboldt Green Crack instead.....kind of worked out for the better. I have so many Blueberry, Jack Herer, and White Widow freebie seeds. Wish they would stop giving the autos as the bitcoin freebies.

No clue brother. I haven't introduced anything to grow room.

Thanks for the recommendation, will check it out. I was hoping that the chitin from Crab Meal/Shrimp Meal would have helped with the potential insect issue. I will get rid of the bastages though!!
I hope your methods work, Mr Stank, because I am tempted to kill them all with a shiny new flamethrower I will come home with one day! .

I hope your methods work, Mr Stank, because I am tempted to kill them all with a shiny new flamethrower I will come home with one day! .

Lets try to kill them through traditional methods first that won't destroy the house as well ! But don't think that the thought hasn't crossed my mind

Back
Top Bottom