1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Stuff looks legit....wish I could find an ingredient breakdown. I have a feeling most all of the different living soil products are remotely similar. I am sure there are some differences but I would be willing to bet they aren't that far apart on what they contain.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Stuff looks legit....wish I could find an ingredient breakdown. I have a feeling most all of the different living soil products are remotely similar. I am sure there are some differences but I would be willing to bet they aren't that far apart on what they contain.
Sohum and Black swallow soils are both close by. .........Hmmmmm!

If you're interested in SoHum take a look at journals by drcannabi. He's left 420 but was a really good dude & fine grower. He used SoHum on some of last grows before leaving along with the Autopot watering system. :Namaste:
It's funny that's actually something I always meant to ask, how do you search a member? I know the search option but it always brings me to by topic or by post.

99% of the time it's on my cell. Can't do the large format on the computer , I need glasses to see it lol.

Yeah I can't provide much help on that front. I hate looking at a cell phone so I do all my stuff on here on the lap top.

That's what I should do, that way I wouldn't spend so much time on here LMAO.

AWWWW YEAH......package from Seedsman just arrived. Be back in a bit!

What up can how's it going over here

Whats ups JC. Things here are going great. My girls are exploding with growth in my homemade soil and are loving life. I will be flipping these in the next week or two. I have two or three clones for you whenever your schedule permits....do you have space for them?

Seed Update

Got my Carnival in (SweetSue will be smiling at that), along with several White Widow, a couple Jack Herer, some Amnesia OG, and then some Auto's (if I ever decide to grow them....they were bitcoin freebies)

20170822_164349.jpg

That Mandarin Haze looks good.

I thought so too! I think they had a few other strains I added to my wishlist. Next time the bitcoin goes up!!

I need to add more to my wallet but i have enough seeds for awhile. Lol

Back
Top Bottom