1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Here is the link for the soil recipe. Its in my signature links but if you are using the app, then you probably can't see it. The soil really came out awesome after letting it cook for about 40 days. All the bad odors from all the soil amendments are gone (bone meal, blood meal and a few of the other amendments are really smelly) and its some really rich looking soil.

Stanks Adventure in homemade Living Organic Soil
I'll definitely be checking this out. You have had an amazing outcome. I still can't believe it was your first grow. Hands down .....best 1st I've ever seen in my limited experience.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

I'll definitely be checking this out. You have had an amazing outcome. I still can't believe it was your first grow. Hands down .....best 1st I've ever seen in my limited experience.

Aww shucks, you got me blushing brother!! All kidding aside, thanks...I do appreciate the compliment. I had a lot of input from all you great guys and gals to help me out. I am excited for my second, and third, and fourth grow (Yes I am already planning strains for that far out).

VAN your a beast man, thanks for all your help with my grow buddy.

Hey when are we gonna hook up Johnny, I have a few ATF clones to give you. I gave a Physical Therapy buddy of mine some samples of each of my strains and he fell in love with the ATF strain. Myself, I have fallen in love with the Durban Poison!

Hey when are we gonna hook up Johnny, I have a few ATF clones to give you. I gave a Physical Therapy buddy of mine some samples of each of my strains and he fell in love with the ATF strain. Myself, I have fallen in love with the Durban Poison!
Is Durban A CBD strain Van

Is Durban A CBD strain Van

No not at all brother. I think its very low in CBD....but I LOVE THE HIGH. Its energetic, focusing, uplifting and just a pleasure to smoke. Most weed slows me down much slower than I want to go, which is a good thing for evening time and sleep, but not so much for daytime use. The Durban is like a large cup of espresso. I take a couple hits and shit is getting done brother!!! It provides a small amount of pain relief, not great but its a high I enjoy....more so than any other strain I have tried up to this point (which admittedly isn't a lot).

No not at all brother. I think its very low in CBD....but I LOVE THE HIGH. Its energetic, focusing, uplifting and just a pleasure to smoke. Most weed slows me down much slower than I want to go, which is a good thing for evening time and sleep, but not so much for daytime use. The Durban is like a large cup of espresso. I take a couple hits and shit is getting done brother!!! It provides a small amount of pain relief, not great but its a high I enjoy....more so than any other strain I have tried up to this point (which admittedly isn't a lot).
Don't tell Mrs Stank, well lose you for another week as you whittle away at your "to do " list, lol.

Don't tell Mrs Stank, well lose you for another week as you whittle away at your "to do " list, lol.

She knows!! She loves when I smoke it because she knows she will come home to a clean house and something else will be done that she wasn't expecting! I keep telling her that I want her to try it, but she hasn't given in yet! Still not certain she believes that there is weed that gives energy!! LOL

Ya see that thread got closed Van

Kids I tell ya...lol

Yeah I saw that it is under review. I get him questioning things....but holy hell, let it go. I swear I hate people that get off on trying to belittle others and making themselves out to be something far more impressive than they really are People like that tend to bring out the violent side of Stank.

It'll be opened back up, without skunk nuts that is lol

He and I ran into another issue on another thread somewhere. I think it was a thread about Jack Herer and where to get the best strains. The general consensus was that Sensi seeds was the best because it was the original apparently and I made a comment that I had a tough time bringing myself to buy 10 seeds for 160 bucks. I said I didn't have an issue spending 16 or even 20 bucks for a seed, but that I had issues as a new grower having to buy 10 seeds and spending 160 bucks just to find out if its a strain that 1.) I liked, 2.) that I would want to grow it a 2nd time. Well apparently that line of thinking didn't sit well with Mr Skunk and he proceeded lecture/condescend me on how I am disrespecting people that spent a life time perfecting a strain and yada yada yada and how it takes countless seeds to find a unicorn (something about him growing out like 200 beans of some strain to find a single quality mother). I again tried to explain that as a new grower, I just want to try a strain without having to drop almost 200 bucks with shipping and insurance to get a strain to try and that I might no like, and how I don't have years or the space to search out the perfect plant. Apparently people like me are whats ruining seed businesses according to him. But whatever, some people are just miserable a-holes.

Yeah I saw that it is under review. I get him questioning things....but holy hell, let it go. I swear I hate people that get off on trying to belittle others and making themselves out to be something far more impressive than they really are People like that tend to bring out the violent side of Stank.
I agree

Now the owner is pretty arrogant but he is trying to get his product recognized, so understand both sides

But constant belligerent banter helps nothing

Like I said...kids ....lol

OK I checked out the ingredients list and I have to ask. Some of those ingredients seem like they would be easy enough to find and I recognize what they are but some of them I don't even recognize what they are? How on Earth did you come across some of those things lol?

I agree

Now the owner is pretty arrogant but he is trying to get his product recognized, so understand both sides

But constant belligerent banter helps nothing

Like I said...kids ....lol

Yeah I saw both sides.....which is why I offered to do a sponsored grow for them. If it was bullshit, well we would all find out. Hell I will try to help either expose a fraud or promote an up and coming American seed company. I will always reserve judgement. I just find it funny that people like Skunk will lecture about lacking quality seed companies, but then in the same breath talk about how even with great genetics it can take a hundred seeds to find a truly worthy plant to use as a mother. I am not looking for competition plants, I am just looking for decent beans that provide a decent quality bud and produces a decent amount and that is more importantly to me fun to grow and reliable. I could care less if that bean cost 20 bucks or 7 bucks or 3 bucks or god forbid 30 bucks. LOL, I mean you have growers like Mono that are getting close to 2 lbs of medicine from one plant, do you think he cares if he pays 8 bucks or 15 bucks or even 30 bucks to get something that will yield that?

Sorry to interrupt fellas, did so without reading first. Under review eh.....lol.

OK I checked out the ingredients list and I have to ask. Some of those ingredients seem like they would be easy enough to find and I recognize what they are but some of them I don't even recognize what they are? How on Earth did you come across some of those things lol?

Some I have seen in other recipes, others I have researched and others I found out about through various online horticulture classes that I have taken for shits and giggles. Lots and lots of reading brother. Keep in mind if you are making soil, you aren't feeding your plants......you are feeding your soil and your soil will in turn feed your plants. My idea is for my soil to have a buffet. You can find and research Subcool's soil recipe and by all accounts it produces well and is relatively simple compared to my recipe. Each ingredient can be googled and you can read up and see what each one does as it relates to feeding soil. Hell I know growers that use 3 ingredients and swear by it (base soil, compost, and earth worm castings). Keep in mind brother, this plant was grown outdoors for centuries with no advanced nutrients. People used to just throw a couple fish down in a hole a month before planting a seed and it provided the plant with everything it needed. Soil growing isn't as complicated as people think or as my recipe makes it seem. I admittedly went overboard and you can certainly go much simpler. I wanted a bit more complex soil with lots of things for the good guys in the soil to munch on and process.

Back
Top Bottom