1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Nice stash ya got there. .

Definitely no fear of running out of any meds LOL. Couldn't say that before the harvest.....I was running very low. Now I have more than enough for me and enough to give a bit to some friends as well.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

For anyone looking for any ATF seeds, I found another link for you to check out. Its the Sativa version.

Alaskan Thunderfuck | NukeHeads

Clone Update

Here is the big tent now (minus one ATF #2 clone). I transplanted the 4 ATF #2 clones and 2 ATF #1 clones today. I used the organic soil I made (see the link on Living Organic Soil) and 3 gallon pots. The Blueberry that had been struggling to go into veg finally has a nice strong shoot popping out and out on it. So my line-up in the big tent is 6 ATF plants, 1 Blue Kush, 1 Durban Poison, 1 Blueberry, and 2 male ATF #4 clones. I will keep one of the male clones in the middle of the tent to pollinate the other plants. I will also grow the other male out strictly to harvest his pollen to save for future plants I want to cross. I will probably keep these in veg for a couple more weeks before flipping them.

Anyways, things are kinda quiet here for now. Debating on when to pop the beans for my next grow, but kind of trying to plan any family coming up for xmas vacation so not sure when I will drop them. Next grow will be (1) Blue Dream, (1) Girl Scout Cookies, (1) White Widow, and (1) Northern Lights. I may add a CBD strain to the mix as well, and if I do....it will most like be a CBD Bubba Kush. Hope you all are having a great weekend. Happy growing!!

20170812_223617.jpg

20170812_223701.jpg

Clone Update

Here is the big tent now (minus one ATF #2 clone). I transplanted the 4 ATF #2 clones and 2 ATF #1 clones today. I used the organic soil I made (see the link on Living Organic Soil) and 3 gallon pots. The Blueberry that had been struggling to go into veg finally has a nice strong shoot popping out and out on it. So my line-up in the big tent is 6 ATF plants, 1 Blue Kush, 1 Durban Poison, 1 Blueberry, and 2 male ATF #4 clones. I will keep one of the male clones in the middle of the tent to pollinate the other plants. I will also grow the other male out strictly to harvest his pollen to save for future plants I want to cross. I will probably keep these in veg for a couple more weeks before flipping them.

Anyways, things are kinda quiet here for now. Debating on when to pop the beans for my next grow, but kind of trying to plan any family coming up for xmas vacation so not sure when I will drop them. Next grow will be (1) Blue Dream, (1) Girl Scout Cookies, (1) White Widow, and (1) Northern Lights. I may add a CBD strain to the mix as well, and if I do....it will most like be a CBD Bubba Kush. Hope you all are having a great weekend. Happy growing!!

20170812_223617.jpg

20170812_223701.jpg
Nice plan, and good to be back. I missed you guys lol. Sounds like you've got quite a bit going on lol.

Congratulations on the harvest weights Van :) - definitely gonna keep you medicated for a while.

Looking forward to your new soil grow :):Namaste:

Congratulations on the harvest weights Van :) - definitely gonna keep you medicated for a while.

Looking forward to your new soil grow :):Namaste:

Thanks brother! I was pretty happy with my rookie grow. Looking more forward to the next one and hopefully a little better haul. Definitely excited about trying the new homemade living organic soil.

Thanks brother! I was pretty happy with my rookie grow. Looking more forward to the next one and hopefully a little better haul. Definitely excited about trying the new homemade living organic soil.
Is the soil recipe a secret, if not I'd love to get the details from you on it.

When you going to fire up the new grow?
Yeah don't leave us hanging, lol!

When you going to fire up the new grow?

I don't know PW. Ms Stank and I were trying talk our way through another grow schedule the other night. We were trying to figure out possible family visits during the holiday season and if we need to adjust or pause anything. Our big grow tent is in the spare room so if we have company, its going to be hard to pull off. I suppose I could start seeds now and run a little bit shorter veg cycle and flip them in time to be done before xmas, but I want to really look at a timeline this week. I will figure something out here soon.

Is the soil recipe a secret, if not I'd love to get the details from you on it.

Here is the link for the soil recipe. Its in my signature links but if you are using the app, then you probably can't see it. The soil really came out awesome after letting it cook for about 40 days. All the bad odors from all the soil amendments are gone (bone meal, blood meal and a few of the other amendments are really smelly) and its some really rich looking soil.

Stanks Adventure in homemade Living Organic Soil

Guy is asking them important questions, Penny we need a new journal from Stank, definitely :rofl:

Pat, I sent you a PM in regards to the soil. It has the same link I responded to Guy with, and a little additional information

If i can get my big tent up and running im hoping for some fresh christmas bud

If i can get my big tent up and running im hoping for some fresh christmas bud

What size tent?

Back
Top Bottom