1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Didnt know seedsman sold mtf. Where do they get their mtf from? Here in alaska? I have some legit mtf seeds straight from the makers of it down in the valley. Havent popped them yet.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Didnt know seedsman sold mtf. Where do they get their mtf from? Here in alaska? I have some legit mtf seeds straight from the makers of it down in the valley. Havent popped them yet.

Its the first time I have seen it on there. I got ATF seeds from Twisty Treat Seeds through Neptune Seed bank about 7 months ago. I know that there are several people that have been following this grow that keep asking about ATF seeds. Certainly not easy seeds to come by. Now granted I know that they probably aren't the true original seed from decades ago. I know the story of the ATF strain. But something, remotely close is better than nothing. You can also buy them through the Sagarmatha bank themself, but again....its the variety that favors the Indica side. The strain I tried from Seattle was listed as almost pure Sativa and is the type I prefer for daytime use. The Indica version might be really good for nightime use, I don't know.

Its the first time I have seen it on there. I got ATF seeds from Twisty Treat Seeds through Neptune Seed bank about 7 months ago. I know that there are several people that have been following this grow that keep asking about ATF seeds. Certainly not easy seeds to come by. Now granted I know that they probably aren't the true original seed from decades ago. I know the story of the ATF strain. But something, remotely close is better than nothing. You can also buy them through the Sagarmatha bank themself, but again....its the variety that favors the Indica side. The strain I tried from Seattle was listed as almost pure Sativa and is the type I prefer for daytime use. The Indica version might be really good for nightime use, I don't know.
Nice. Ill just stick to getting seeds from the valley. I knew they didnt have a connection between company breeders. Good smoke. I love my indicas. Sorry i asked i didnt know some people already asked the same question

No worries brother, ask away, i don't mind repeat questions or any questions. Its an open forum here!

Here is what came to the house!!

20170728_104933.jpg
Fuck dude, theirs more there than I have in Stock lmao.....I'm liking that 707 Headband; and wtf.... Gigabud, love it!!

I did a little research early on and saw those, but I saw no mention of the coralation between the two. How did the different name come about?
My guess is from a different breeder. Renamed it so the two companies wont have a collaboration of lawsuits lol. Idk.

Hope all you guys and gals had a great weekend!! Will post an update tomorrow! Happy Growing!

I hate to do this to you VS, but did you know that Seedsman just got 8 new breeders in? LOL got em!!

Now why would you go do something like that Growchy?? LOL

Because I would love to see your bean pile grow haha

LOL, that isn't an issue. I am already starting on my second shoe box for storage.

Harvest Update

So I cleared room in the fridge and I put the harvest in jars with cheese cloth to allow it to breath and I have it curing in the fridge. Yes I know, this isn't the fridge, but I wanted a decent pic for you guys and gals. Not bad for 3 plants. The ATFs still in flower are on day 65 with hairs. I will check trichomes today just to make sure the wenches aren't done early. ATF 2 has a lot more yellowing leaves than ATF 1 so who knows, she might be done early. Anyways, here is the current harvest minus about half a jar of Blueberry that I took to my Aunt this past weekend (she too has a back injury she likes to treat).

20170731_145347.jpg

Looks like you had a pretty good harvest so far. Looking good VS happy growing

Back
Top Bottom